• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings still looking for rp partner(s)!

coolbeans

harvey
hi folks!

i'm back from a small hiatus and i am itching for a little gay roleplay with someone.

i don't wanna take up too much of your time, so i'll make this short and sweet.

my current interests are:
- anything 80s themed
- harry potter
- mainly drarry, but i'd be happy to have original characters and/or other characters role playing on the side.
- mxm as our mains!
- be prepared to talk back and forth a lot about plot and characters! i love getting into details.
- come in with plots that you're interested in as well!
- angst as usual.
- anything medieval/kingdom related.

i also have certain criteria that i'd wish for my fellow writers to follow:

1. please write with your character's actions out of quotes, and what your character says in quotes. when speaking of an action, do not use asterisks or other symbols, write detail about the action; colors, emotions being felt internally/externally, your character's facial expressions or physical movements, etc.

2. i also enjoy world lore so i would appreciate that we spoke about it beforehand. i hate going into a roleplay without much knowledge of the background of the story. i always have prompted ready and would appreciate you having them too. always bring new ideas!

3. don't keep sentences too short or too long. you can have simple thoughts being expressed through the text, such as a simple three liner in italics. i have sentences that are about 1.5-2 lines long, but it's all about personal preference and style.

4. keep your character in third point of view, using words in a past tense format. unless the character is speaking, it is one of my pet peeves to see something in first person. i write to create stories, not receive personal impact.

5. when creating sentences, try to vary your words. try using synonyms for actions and different ways to address your character, such as through nicknames, emotions, etcetera. you can create a more complex piece if you use different introductions.

6. when talking out of character, such as when we are moving onto a new idea or plot, discussing details of a current plot- or just simply chatting- use symbols to signify you're doing so. for example, if you want to ask a question, use symbols such as, ( ), [ ], or, if you want to get fancy, { }. from there, you would put your out of character/roleplay wonders between.

7. lastly, the length of the passages may vary. i write anywhere from three to five large paragraphs, with phrasing and small actions or thoughts in between. the duration of the text is dependent on the actions happening, and the time of those actions, but please write three plus paragraphs. you can take as much time as you need to write as much as you want!

i really like to write and i wanna try to find someone who will stay with me long term! i'm p friendly OOC and fairly understanding about certain consequences.

also like please be over the age of seventeen.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm interested in some original fantasy. We can collaborate on a plot and setting etc. I love world building and drawing maps for the story too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back