• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stereotypical High School (Always accepting!)

@Libra259 can you tell me what's happening/catch me up or tell me how to enter.?

LilyannaGaming said:
@Libra259 can you tell me what's happening/catch me up or tell me how to enter.?
Oh.. Im not sure to be honest ive been so involved with my other rps I havent been able to fully join yet. Id say for you to either be late or come from the office because they had a talk woth your character.

@Enmyira

Have no clue, as for now all it's the first day before home room. You're suppose to get your room assignment and class schedule from the office then head to homeroom I guess? Still waiting for more to show. Also either in uniform or have to get one if you aren't wearing yours maybe? or something.

NickOnTheReg said:
@Enmyira
Have no clue, as for now all it's the first day before home room. You're suppose to get your room assignment and class schedule from the office then head to homeroom I guess? Still waiting for more to show. Also either in uniform or have to get one if you aren't wearing yours maybe? or something.
No idea. I already made my entrance post. It's there.

Hi everyone! Sorry that you all couldn't be graced with my presense for the past few days. This is super hard to say, but I'm afraid I'm going to drop out of this roleplay due to prior commitments with others and this one not being my cup of tea. I wish that the rest of you will have plenty of fun and I don't doubt I'll run into some of you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back