• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

clearest

<3 Clear
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
image_2024-09-10_002031847.png ✧ : ⵌ INTRODUCTION : hello hello and welcome to my silly lil thread !! first off, you can call me either clear or chan, whichever you happen to prefer !! i go by she-her prns and i am currently twenty one years old as of writing this !! i'd also like to take this moment to thank you for taking an interest in starting a roleplay with me !! i'd also like to take another quick moment to state that i am VERY new to this site, so i don't really know how things work here. i was solely on Quotev from 2014 to when they deleted their groups and messages earlier this year. !◞

image_2024-09-10_002056991.png ✧ : : please don't expect too much from me !! the amount i write has completely to do with the material i am provided along with personal interest to the plot. if the replies are lengthier, i will be slower with replies. i have work, art commissions, D&D on Fridays, and on top of it all i am currently fostering 2 kittens. i'll always do my best to communicate when i'm busy though! and i expect the same from you as well.◞

image_2024-09-10_002925599.png : # I will play just about anyone except for Dottore from Genshin Impact.

┊Fields of Mistria March, Olric, or Reina Finished all!
┊Genshin Impact Wriothesley or Kirara AR 60 / Finished all current Archon quests
┊Honkai Star Rail Blade, Kafka, Gallagher, or Sampo Lvl 69 / Finished all besides what just released
┊Zenless Zone Zero Wise, Belle, Jane Doe, or Seth Lvl 42 / Finished all current story
┊Wuthering Waves Scar, Aalto, or Zhezhi Lvl 43 / Finished all current story
┊Resident Evil Leon, Carlos, or Ashley Played RE0, RE, and half of RE2r... Aware of all plot though.
┊Final Fantasy XIV Thancred or Y'shtola Playing post Shadowbringers
┊Original 1x1 RP no doubling, will make a new oc. must come with a good plot. no realism faceclaims!

image_2024-09-10_002141503.png ✧ : ⵌ and that wraps up what i've got for this thread! if you've got any questions or concerns, you're always welcome to shoot me a message asking away !! and if you don't, then you're welcome to just shoot a message or comment here a message introducing yourself to chat or roleplay !! thank you so much for reading !!

Hello! If you're still looking for genshin, I would be more than happy to play either Wrio or Kirara for you!
I'm searching for capitano/neuvillette/diluc/dainsleif, which ever you're more comfortable with!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back