• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Starting From Scratch

Hihi,

Its been a long time since I have roleplayed, therefore I am feeling rather rusty. I would like to a fantasy, action/adventure, romance (possibly) type of roleplay. I really want round, dynamic characters who have continuous depth. I want to roleplay with someone who can be spontaneous but also stick to a story we can discuss and agree on. I am really feeling a yuri storyline maybe between two people who are together through unusual circumstances. I am really open to anything as long as it has plot. If anyone is interested please let me know via PM or on this thread. Thanks :)

YoshiAnkoTay said:
Would you be interested in a yuri rp? If so PM me. 

Did you have something in mind? If so PM me.
It seems I can't start a conversation yet.....do you mind messaging me? Sorry for the trouble D: 

Skiler said:
Alright PM me if you would like to with me
yeah I'd love to :D

Clarity said:
It seems I can't start a conversation yet.....do you mind messaging me? Sorry for the trouble D: 

yeah I'd love to :D
I was just informed that you have to be a member for 24hours first and make 10 posts in order to start a conversation. So i guess we won't be able to message each other til tomorrow. :)

YoshiAnkoTay said:
I was just informed that you have to be a member for 24hours first and make 10 posts in order to start a conversation. So i guess we won't be able to message each other til tomorrow. :)
oh ,thats fine :D . I guess I have something to look forward to till tomorrow then :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back