• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π˜΄π˜΅π˜’𝘳'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘀𝘩 β€” open.

mourning star

β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
5880a4bb4260d6eafa36d0b9d71388be4fb2ef27.jpg
c359d8756aea35828a035ccfc710c5629a0a8d92.jpg
30a35e65494a748098a6f88921bd5ba6b76c3a81.jpg

introductions.
Hello, everyone! My name is Star, it's lovely to meet you. I'm twenty-five years old, work full time, and am still in school. So, a lot of my free time goes to homework or writing. I've been roleplaying over the past decade or so. I'm not sure how that speaks to my writing skills; but, I've been doing this for almost half my life. That has to mean something, right? Alright, enough chit-chat. Here's my preferences, my plots, and whatever else interests me!

Feel free to PM me or leave a comment if you're interested.

basic requirements.
✩ 21+ only please. I'm old; be old with me lol.
✩ I enjoy 3rd person, past tense.
✩ semi-literate, 100-1000 words per response.
✩ I like doubling. (not required)
✩ Open to all pairings. (m//, f//, m/f, nb/m or nb/f, etc.)
✩ Ghost friendly.

[ β˜† = semi-interest, β˜† β˜† = interest, β˜† β˜† β˜† = currently craving ]

pairings.
✩ cocky celebrity & shy admirer. β˜†
✩ dancer & talented musician. β˜†β˜†
✩ single parent & teacher.
✩ witch & their familiar. β˜†β˜†β˜†
✩ wizard & reluctant apprentice.
✩ royal & their rival royal. β˜†β˜†β˜†
✩ royal & an infatuated fae. β˜†β˜†β˜†
✩ creature & creature hunter.
✩ vampire & other type of monsters. β˜†

wordbank.
music-inspired. modern. fantasy. vampires. historical aesthetics. enemies-to-lovers. angst. modern fantasy settings. musicians. unrequited love.

fandoms of interest.
✩ Hazbin Hotel. β˜†β˜†β˜†
Alastor is my favorite; but, I'm open to writing for most canon characters and writing for different concepts!

✩ Interview with the Vampire. (TV series) β˜†β˜†β˜†
This show has become my obsession; and, I'm open to writing for any and all characters in this universe!

concepts.

[ β˜† = semi-interest, β˜† β˜† = interest, β˜† β˜† β˜† = currently craving ]

fairy circle. β˜† β˜† β˜†
// fantasy or modern, supernatural elements, arranged marriage.

Character A is next-in-line for the throne. Desperately wishing to avoid being married before they're crowned, they brainstorm an idea. Using an old custom, they announce they'll marry the next person to step through a fairy circle deep within the forest. Years go by before Character B is walking through the woods, totally lost. Upon entering the circle, they're captured and taken in front of the royal family. Much to both Character A + B's chagrin, they're expected to marry.

my wayward friends. β˜†
//multi-characters, fantasy, traveling, destinies unveiled.

Character A is a spoiled prince with an end-of-the-world curse set upon him. Determined to change his fate, he leaves the care of his kingdom to his sibling before he begins his journey to free himself. Along the way, he meets several other characters who join him on his travels. Shenanigans ensue.

curse these chains. β˜† β˜† β˜†
// enemies-to-lovers, forced bonding, fantasy or fantasy modern.

Character A hates being the most famous wizard in the world. Always worrying about attack spells, rivals setting curses on themβ€”it's a lot of work. However, character A was not prepared for the day they found themself being shackled by a frazzled-looking character B. Unable to take the cuffs off, character A learns that B wants to become a wizard. Now forced to teach this untalented pupilβ€”and with only six feet to spare between them... what other choice does character A have?

ties that bind. β˜† β˜† β˜†
// modern fantasy, supernatural elements, messy dynamics, iwtv inspired.

Character A never knew what it was like to be hunted; not until making the acquaintance of Character B. The pair spiral into a messy relationship, bound together until Character B reveals their true nature. Far too tempted to ignore their allure, Character A agrees to their proposal. And thus, both characters are vampires; eternally bound to each other as fledging and master. Yet, if life between them before was difficult, their lives after is utter chaos. Will the pair survive this tumultuous dynamic or be forced to part to keep from killing one another?

reluctant attachments. β˜†
// multi-characters, fantasy, inter-dimensional travel.

Character A is a newly-changed vampire. Character B is their sire. Their dynamic is anything but pleasant. Forced to follow after Character B and their awkward navigations of the modern world, Character A is constantly exceedingly over the whole affair. But, when death threatens to arrive at their doorstep, the pair must work together to survive -- or die trying.

Last edited:
aesthetic.jpg
-- bump !!!

just bumping to express my interest in one or two new writing partners. So, feel free to PM me or message me here on this thread if anything catches your eye!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back