• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Stars, Campfires, & Romance (Interest Check)

Are you interested? :3

• Yes, please make this a role play!!~ :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, up to you, I might join but it depends... :P

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Doll

March Hare
So, I had this idea of a role play that involves astronomy. It's sort of based on romance, but you could just be friends with everyone. I might change the name, though, since I didn't try that hard to think of it....

Well, I'm just wondering how many people would be interested. Honestly, I'm not sure to put this role play up, but maybe the number people interested will convince me. c:

Just answer the poll, and if you don't want to join/ don't like it at all just ignore this thread. For questions, just comment it below.

RP Overview:

On a camping trip by a lake in the middle of the woods with other fellow members of the astronomy club.

Detailed-

You are in the Astronomy Club at Woodcrow High. The president announces a star gazing trip, since living in the city means not being able to see the stars as well as you could in the country.

You'll be able to set a campsite by a large clear lake in the woods that is about two hours and a half from where you live. And it is as specially good that a meteor shower will occur when you are on the trip. Could it get any better? Yes, it can, I'm glad you asked!

There are a number of girls and boys, not to mention you all share the love of space! Then, of course some romance will spark! Will your love be able to have no limit? Let's find out if that special someone or the sky will steal your heart!

At this moment Doorman you look like a pimp :3

A pimp I don't mind being around~

How have you been?

[QUOTE="Between Epochs]Is it too late to join???

[/QUOTE]
No, it's not too late. Feel free to join if you'd like to. :)

Hi, I'm new to this website; how do I join a/your roleplay? How do I make the character, communicate that I've made it, and how do I start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back