• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I've just started playing stardew valley about a week or two ago and I'm really enjoying it, and wanting to do an rp!

Also, I will have a password for my dms, It's at the bottom of this post :)

Small about me:

-I'm open to OOC conversation! I do apologize, I might be awkward sometimes, I'm not the best at conversations but I try haha
-I'm open to headcanons you might have for characters and/or ships! Id also love to see any art you might make! If I make art I likely will send a photo!

Requirements:

-Lgbtq+ friendly! my OCs are LGBTQ, as well as some of the ships!

-18+ just a personal requirement.

-Opening to doubling, and/or playing multiple characters. I do plan on doing multiple ships, but I am also planning on keeping a list of the characters and will gladly remind you if you ask!

-Be open to darker themes, revolving mental health, physical Injuries, as well as other things

- Be semi lit or more, I generally match my partners response length, as well as try to match the style.

-Since I'm still new to this game, I'm not completely knowledgeable, but I'm making alright progress id say :)

-I also do want to say, we likely will be playing many characters, as mentioned, I will keep a list of the characters

-Id like this to be long term, but I understand that life happens, just please don't ghost me! if you want to not do the rp, let me know

Ships:

(all my OCs)

(Trans man)OCxHarvey

(Female)OCxAbigail

(Male)OCxShane

Plot:

I have the basic setting of a plot, so there will have to be discussion so we can expand on something that would be enjoyable for us both to rp! :)

My Three OCS are siblings who were inherited their grandfather's farm after he passed. The three had three younger siblings that had been put into their care due to the death of their mother. their father had passed a few months before their younger siblings had been born.

I'm open to doubling and playing characters for your OCS! I will say I've never rped stardew valley before so I don't have a good grip on the characters but I'd be willing to try!

Thanks for reading!! :)

~~PASSWORD: <<Star fruit>>~~​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back