• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: The Search Continues

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Star Wars

• "May the Force be with you."

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, a Star Wars fan looks for a partner and decided to make yet another ad thread.

I considered being a casual fan. Then I decided against that.

To be clear though, I do not know much about the "Old Republic". My knowledge is best in the realm of everything from the prequels and on, and at that, most of it is "canon" knowledge. My Expanded Universe knowledge is limited to the books: The Jedi Guide, The Sith Guide, the Imperial Handbook, The Bounty Hunter's Guide, The Lost Tribe of the Sith, Darth Plagueis. However, I am willing to do some research, I just don't want to play in the "Old Republic". I have read a lot of the Canon books, including: the (canon) Thrawn Trilogy, Aftermath Trilogy, Phasma, Bloodlines, Resistance Reborn, Princess Leia of Alderaan, Lost Stars, Tarkin, Catalyst, etc etc. Also plenty of the comics, though my knowledge in Vader and Aphra isn't high. I'm still working through the animations. Loved the video game, Fallen Order.

I want to play in the Sequel timeline, and I have a few different character ideas for it, depending on what we decide, my future partner. I am looking to RP across from: Kylo Ren, Armitage Hux, Poe, Finn, or Phasma. Possibly Rey, with a good enough idea. I do have a couple ideas I'm looking to play, in particular: A Sith Lady, A Knight of Ren (assuming them as former padawans and not what they are in-canon), Admiral Hux (assuming Hux has a trueborn sibling), Governor Tarkin, or a Pryde relative. I can definitely create some others, and I have ideas in mind that are just kind of floating there and not fleshed out, lol.

I am also potentially willing to play in the Imperial Era, but across Trilla/Second Sister, Cal, Thrawn, or Amilyn. I mostly have ideas for playing a Jedi in these, an Inquisitor, an Imperial, and/or relative of the Tarkin family. Can probably figure out some other ideas.

Also, and I say this because I think a lot of us had this idea: I'm willing to play with the Knights of Ren as former Padawans of Luke and/or Force Sensitives.

I'd also love to play with Rebel Hux, AU where he gets out of the First Order sooner.

So, what am I looking for? What am I hoping to play?

First, this will be doubling, and on my side I do expect OCxCanon. I am willing to play OCxCanon, CanonxCanon, and OCxOC on your side, though!

I do have plots and thoughts, and I definitely want to make this a story that works with your OC, too! So please don't hesitate to let me know what you're looking for, just be aware that I'm currently limited on what I'm looking for. But I can and I will play most any character for ya, so long as it's era appropriate (No Obi-Wan in Sequel 'verse, please).

So, when you approach me, after reading my rules (there is a code here), let me know: What Era you're looking for, What character you want to play across from, and What character you're willing to double as, as well as any plot snippets you may have! Also, if you're looking for any particular changes to Canon-verse!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back