• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Star Wars: The Old Republic (Dice Roleplay)

Ginko The Mushishi

Traveling Mushi-Shi
Roleplay Type(s)
Sit down! Have a seat! Need to relax? Go ahead and talk with other players if you so desire, give advice to some and try to help one another out!

Last edited by a moderator:
O6ZM6BN.gif

Yes, it is the perfect form of power. I'm back you guys, i saw the force awakens as well, ITS WORTH WATCHING!!! GO SEE IT! anyway, I'll do what i can this break to get the character sheets up and running.

Force Awakens is really really good. I have to agree there.

I have to say, the plot did remind me of A New Hope. Big weapon that gets blown up by plucky Rebellion pilots just before it blows up the rebel base. Death Star:Whatever that thing's name was. I mean, they even said it was basically the Death Star. Evil sith-type character. Darth Vader:Mini-Vader Kylo Ren. And then that one has an evil overlord who is the one who is actually in charge. Emperor Palpatine:Giant Hologram. And then old wise mentor character to the protagonists dies to evil sith-guy while on the big weapon. Obi-Wan sacrifices himself against Darth Vader:Han Solo dies to his son, Kylo Ren. Also, got to love how Rey has never fired a blaster in her life, but she's still more accurate than stormtroopers. Those are just me being cynical though. I really loved the movie, even with all that I've just said. Quite possibly the best movie this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back