• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Star Wars: TFA?

I've been looking around for a 1x1 TFA roleplay lately, without much luck.

I have a few preferences, & I'll put those down below.

I've been rping for about 5 years, and I tend to be pretty long-winded, with detailed posts around 3-5 paragraphs on average, and more for starters and complex events. I don't mind if you can't match that; length doesn't matter so long as the quality's good.

Please respond in PMs if you're comfortable!

Ships:

Tbh I'm alright with just about anything, but I favor Kylo Ren/Hux, Kylo Ren or Ben Solo/Poe Dameron, Finn/Poe, Finn/Poe/Rey, and Finn/Rey (as one rare exception to my general dislike of writing het ships).

I'm also super down for OCs, though.

Characters:

I prefer to play Kylo Ren or an OC if possible, but I'm also alright playing any of the main trio from TFA, Obi-Wan, Leia, Padme, or maybe Luke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just starting out so, unfortunately, a PM will have to wait, as the 10/24 rule still applies to me at present. That being said, I would love to be the Hux to your Kylo. I find the dynamics between them (especially as far as a possible relationship is concerned) to be incredibly fascinating.

On a completely unrelated note, your username makes me indescribably happy. Kingkiller references are the stuff of dreams, and Auri is one of literatures' precious things. O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back