• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ignites_

Hello. I'm looking for someone to do OC x OC or Canon x Canon Rp. Most of the time I don't do Canon x OC.

My situation
-Over 18, she/they.
-English rp experience 3 years. Total rp experience 10+ years.
-I can match your writing length. If it's too long then I'll be slower. I'm down for short, quick dialogue and long, serious novella rp.
-Genre: Romance, Action...
-Actually I couldn't find someone to RP, even to TALK with me about Star Wars OC, Shippings, Roleplaying.
If anything draws your attention, just PM. I mainly do it on discord.

My ideas( Bold character is what i'll rp as):

OC
-Mandalorian(Better be a child of Death Watch) / Jedi
I'm really into this idea.
This is going to be very interesting if we set the time era in Mandalorian TV, maybe add some time travel AU.
Just imagine the tension between a Death Watch Mandalorian and a Jedi Knight, when they have to be alliance.

-Sith / Jedi
As you can see, I'm interested in seeing the interactions of individuals from enemy groups.

A brief introduction for my Jedi OC:
A former Jedi who holds different opinion about the border between Darkness and Light, who doesn't like the way of suppressing one's feeling.
Left the Order between the Clone Wars and order 66. (I don't have a specific time for now.)
I have male and female version for my OC, with different characteristics.
But I have to tell you my OC's special perspective for first, in case it is something you don't like.

CC
-Din Djarin with Obi-wan.
It looks weird, I know. I saw some fanfics about these two with Time Travel AU, and were incredibly amazing??!
The interaction is gonna be interesting. Who wanna give it a try? xD
Even if you're just being curious about the fanfic and you want me to share, you can PM me too.

-I can rp as Obi-wan so, welcome CC characters xD Though I'm more than willing to rp with Anakin, Luke etc..

Thank you for reading this.
I don't hold much hope, since this interest check is...with unusual ideas x(
If you'd like to try, I'm more than willing to do it!
By the way, I mainly ship in MxM, MxF. I'll rp as Female character when it comes to MxF
When you PM please give me a basic information about you're down for which idea, and a brief introduction for your OC( if you're seeking OC x OC rp). A very short introduction would be fine, since I'd love to understand your character during the Roleplaying. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back