• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Grand Theft Star Destroyer

@Alistair @Bullet Tooth Tony @Darkangel666 @The Suspicious Eye @Master Attano

Hey everyone! You've all expressed interest in this roleplay, so if you're still up for it then go ahead and take a look at the Character Sign-Up thread here! It's not QUITE complete yet, still missing about half of the Specializations, but the bulk of it IS finished. It's a very detailed application, and I don't expect you to do all of the OPTIONAL sections, but I hope you complete some of them!

Still working on a Sample CS to give you guys a look at what I want to. Should be done by next weekend at the latest. Going to warn you guys that I expect A LOT out of each player, so it's unlikely all of you will be accepted. Good luck!

Blarg222 said:
Hey where is the CS??
Sorry for the late response. Go take a look at it now!

So @Lexielai, I have a little issue here. I still do not know if I should create an older, more experienced Clone Commando or ARC trooper from the end of the Clone Wars or create a clone that was mistakenly made without a loyalty chip and decided to desert from the Empire recently. I say this because my Clone can be either very old, or very young, since I found that Clones from the Clone Wars take 10 years to reach adulthood, and I'm thinking that the Empire, who still technically breed commando's on Kamino, would use the same system for them, and not the Spartii system in which Clones reach adulthood in one year.

I am unsure of what to do xD

The Empire actually stopped mass producing clones because it was such a long and expensive process. I like the older clone idea better

Lexielai said:
The Empire actually stopped mass producing clones because it was such a long and expensive process. I like the older clone idea better
I'll go ahead and do that then. Could the age acceleration thing have been turned off somehow?

I mean age acceleration ages them physically and mentally about twice as fast as an ordinary human, so he could well be in his 30's, late 30's early 40's but he would still maintain his sanity and physical capabilities.

Lexielai said:
@Darkangel666 For you, nope. You haven't seen any signs of a cure to the aging yet. Possible quest?!?!?!
I was actually thinking about using that as a possible quest, but then how old should he be? I am honestly stuck on that and the rest of the CS that I have to complete kind of depends on it.

What do you do when you intend to play a very alien species with no precedent for lifespan to use for an age?

IG42 said:
What do you do when you intend to play a very alien species with no precedent for lifespan to use for an age?
You mark it n/a if it really doesn't apply, but almost everything's got an age.

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]Wait, we had to wait for that? Fuck me, I already posted like an over eager chipmunk on cocaine.

[/QUOTE]
I dont even know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back