• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star vs The Forces of Evil roleplay search! (Open)

AJL11

Phantom of the Crimson Forest
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I am AJL and I would like to be Marco or an OC if you want, and I am okay with shipping Marco with anyone, just not Marco x Tom, don't ask why, anyways, the roleplay can take place at any episode or season that we agree upon and the timeline that I would like to do but am okay with not doing is if you have seen the 'Ready as I'll ever be' animatic on youtube, if you haven't, check it out, it is awesome and you can form your own ideas and plots and stuff like that but that animatic will be saved and be the replacement for the finale of the series, but we can start the roleplay right when the finale begins, here is something that someone commented as their own idea for what happened: "There is a war between the humans and the mewmans. Why, may you ask? Well, Star had created a portal, but never closed it. A few humans wandered inside, and tragically died from an evil monster. Of course, the earthlings don't understand that not everyone from Star's homeland is evil, and wage war. Marco's beloved parents got caught in the middle of it. They were not fighting; they were doing nothing. Marco, Star, and Mr. And Mrs. Diaz were hiding in their home while everything else went to h-ll. Suddenly, the house is broken into, and Marco's parents are horribly killed, Marco and Star barely making it out alive. Marco is pissed. He believes that this is all Star's fault; if she hadn't made one of her stupid portals, none of this would've happened. So, he takes his own pair of interdimensional scissors and tears open a portal right into the castle, entrapping the queen in a tower. But not before tearing off his hoodie, as he knew it would hurt Star for him to do that. Anything to make her feel the same pain he did. The rest of Mewnie are like OH CRAP THE QUEEN. So, while the war rages on, Kelly grabs her own group of soldiers to save Queen Moon. Kelly does, however, feel tremendous guilt about this. After all, Marco WAS their friend before all of this. Meanwhile, Star is also feeling guilty. After all, she did unintentionally start a war resulting in Marco's parents' deaths and her own mother's imprisonment. She just can't let Marco go, though. There must be some way to get him back! There must be same way she can fix all of this. She could go mess around with time again... She would do anything she could to fix this. She discusses with her father what she would do, dramatically tying Marco's hoodie around her own neck." that is someone's idea and if you watch the animatic then it would actually go along with the animatic pretty good, so this idea is basically what I want the finale of this roleplay to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back