• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Trek: TOS

TenderlyLiz

Liz/Elli
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for like-minded people interested in Star Trek, specifically the dramatics of the original series. I'm not looking to roleplay any of the main cast specifically but I'm more than happy to fill in with some of those characters as NPCs rather than main characters. You, however, are welcome to rp as anyone you'd wish! My main interest is for my original characters to meet your own, or else, meet canon characters.

Basic rules apply: No godmodding or metagaming, just control the characters you have control over and don't move or direct my ocs without permission! Otherwise, just keep it clear of racist and homophobic rhetoric and we'll be ace! :)

I'm looking for someone a bit more mature, someone interested in longform/long-term roleplay that we take our time with. I am nearly in my 30s and would like to find someone who takes things at a similar pace that I do. XD I'm not a stickler for lore or accuracy, just as long as we follow the storyline as best as we can. If we have issues, I'm more than capable of bringing up concerns!

As always, OC's are not their writers! Let's keep fiction just that, fiction!

As for characters and storyline, I'm happy to do some plotting! I'm not specifically looking for a romance, but I'm very open to the idea! Just as long as it fits with the storyline and isn't rushed at all! I have a large roster of ocs, and I'm comfortable doing mxm, fxf, mxf or whatever else we come up with!

Shoot me a dm or comment below if you're interested in tossing some characters around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back