• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings star-crossed lovers (fxf) closed for now 2/13

heartstringss

《《《 🔻 》》》
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
closed for now

hey everyone, my name is ely. i'm 26 years old and have been writing since i was about 10 or 11 years old, so i'm pretty familiar with the whole get-up if i do say so myself. i really love it and have been craving it a lot lately, but unfortunately most of my current partners have gotten pretty busy dealing with life/illness so i figured i could try picking up a few more if i can find any suitable matches. i'm really new to this site, but i've rped before on a handful of other forums, unfortunately including neopets lol.

let's jump right into it: i'm looking for something with an f// pairing, or maybe with the usage of nonbinary characters if there's anyone around here who's interested in that sort of thing. of course, i don't need romance to be the main focus of the plot, but i do like whenever things build to romance eventually. i live for fluff and angst, slow burn, lots of conflicts... i want things to be realistic and gritty, i'm not in it for a story-book romance. no mary-sues, no straight-no-chaser, thanks.

usually, i like to work off of pairing suggestions, but as far as genre goes, i prefer mostly modern settings, or modern with a splash of fantasy thrown in just for funsies. for example, i really like the feel of writing gifted/mutant characters and stuff with dystopian worlds, but i'm also fine with general settings, anything with a semi-futuristic plot, or stealing worlds/ideas from other sources of inspiration. i have a couple of small ideas that i wouldn't mind sharing with the right partner. feel free to hit me up if i've piqued your interest at all and maybe we can move on to the next step if the feeling is mutual.

i'm almost always down for anything slice-of-life, but we'll have to make sure we keep things interesting if we do go that route.
> i especially like opposites-attract pairings, as well as tsundere (warm/cold) relationships.
> a lot of my own characters tend to be more submissive, but i do have a couple that branch off into more aggressive/dominant tendencies. not in terms of kink or anything, just general personality i mean.
> romance, fluff, and angst are pretty much a must but it doesn't have to be the main focus and please let it be noted that although i enjoy romance, i do NOT enjoy smut. i usually prefer to fade to black after a certain point or focus more on the fluffy bits and building the whole story.

fun fact: most of my characters end up being in their early 20s to mid 30s. speaking of which, considering i myself am in my mid-to-late 20s, i really really would prefer that my partner is around my same age range, so please be over 21 or do not message me.

a few specific pairings i’d be interested in exploring:
(bold is what type of character i would play, if nothing is bolded then more discussion is needed and/or is up for debate)

> addict or recovering addict x sober/straight-edge
> abused spouse x friend (i have a mini plot for this!!!
:eek:
)

> closeted x openly gay
> outgoing x shy
> runaways / homeless
> bartender/staff x struggling patron
> deaf x not deaf
> blind x not blind
honestly, just suggest something and i’ll either shut you down or get hella hype about it, i’m not too difficult to please really

"a splash of fantasy"-type settings:
> gifted people/mutants
> dystopian world
> black mirror-esque futuristic society
> artificial intelligence???
> angels & demons / 7 deadly sins (never done this before but would be interested in exploring)
> mythology (same note as above)
> society with real-life monsters (supernatural but with OC's? or something like the world of "godzilla, king of the monsters"? you decide)

fandom-related interests:
(JUST PLOT OR WORLD-STEALING HERE, NOT WITH OC/CANONS PROBABLY)

> the 100
> anything gifted/mutants but on a more general level with some inspiration pulled in from x-men is fine?
> haibane renmei
> godzilla: king of the monsters
> hunger games
> my hero academia-type world
> the witcher
> harry potter-ish
> stephen king's IT
> stranger things
> possibly even a stranger things x IT crossover. i love me a good beverly marsh x eleven crossover, but they would need to be aged up fo'sho.

ANYTHING WITH USE OF FANDOM MATERIAL WOULD BE USING ONLY OC'S, I WILL REPEAT THIS TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

okay, yeah... that about sums me up. message me if interested, maybe we can throw out some more ideas?

also, these aren't my only interests, i'm just trying to lay out the groundwork a bit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back