• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴅʏssᴇʏ ] an original plots partner search

Nuite

𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

odyssey
ᐉmidnight

hello
interests
plots

sample
tracker

• HELLO

writing-memes-14.jpg

Hello, I hope you’re all doing well! I’m Nyx or Nuite and I’m here to find some creative companies. I’m looking to meet more long-term partners, but I’m totally cool with anyone who’s willing to vibe with me - from slow posters to 2 fast 2 furious repliers, from 24/7 online campers to hot-and-cold nervous ghosters - you’re all welcome here. Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope to hear from you soon! 👋

RP PROFILE

Timezone: EST (GMT-5), I’m online sporadically so this isn’t a huge factor for me. You’re in the right place, in the right time

Pronouns: She/Her(s), We all fall in part of the gender spectrum somewhere. I write with all and everybody

Age: College-age, Old enough to drive for all the curious ones. I don’t have an age limit. I RP with anyone who’s mature enough to handle the discussed topics in plots

Style: Multiple Paragraphs, I aim for at least 4-6 and usually match my partner’s length. I don’t really impose word counts so feel free to write as little or as much as you’d like

Years of Experience: 4-ish, Oof! Still relatively new compared to some veterans, but I know enough to get by

Activity Level: Super Duper Casual, I usually reply once or twice a week for posts and check PMs everyday for plotting and OOC. I extend the same courtesy of patience for all my partners

Contact: DMs or Ask for Discord, Either way works for me, but I will need time to check back as I’m usually doing something during the day

Posts: DMs, Threads, or GoogleDocs, I currently don’t do any Discord RPs due to character limits

Genres: Anything except “Mature” scenes, Fade to black or Time skip for any adult situations please. Romantic themes would be nice if applicable/due to natural progression, but not a necessity for sure. I also prefer original plots to fandoms. It just allows for more unrestricted creativity. Sorry to my fandom only friends!

Pairings: Open Gender-wise (Male, Female, LGBTQ+, Non-binary) and Relationship-wise (Platonic, Familial, Romantic, Antagonistic are all fair game)

Multiple Characters: Yep, I love creating side characters and can normally handle 2-3 OCs to start with. We can add more as we move along

Group RPs: Sure, if the posting requirement is relaxed and I’m drawn to the plot. It’s easier for me to manage 1 x 1 or small groups of 3-6 other players. If you’re thinking of starting one up, lemme know and I’ll take a look

Character Sheets: I could go with or without, I don’t mind filling out simple ones just for reference or skipping it altogether to get to know the characters throughout the RP

Face Claims: Flexible, I don’t mind - Photographs/realistic, anime, art, or written description. Just let me know your preference

Writing Sample: I’m not picky yo! I don’t really look for it as I’m more interested in active participation in plotting. But if you want to show me your works, I’d be more than happy to give them a read. I provided mine for those people who want to see if our styles would mesh

Looking For: Super chill writing buddies, Patient people, Creative contributors, Anyone who’s cool with OOC chats, memes, and random OC headcanons

If you’re interested, please Message me. It’s easier because I don’t always get thread reply notifications. Thank you so much for considering! 📩

CODED BY: NUITE

Can you please include a mobile friendly version so more people can view this?

Can you please include a mobile friendly version so more people can view this?

Sure, I’m new to coding for this site and reading all the BBC guides. If you tilt your phone sideways, it could help. I’ll put a mobile friendly version when I get home.

If you’re interested in anything, just ask. Thanks for your input!

Mobile Version

• writing-memes-14.jpg

Hello, I hope you’re all doing well! I’m Nyx or Nuite and I’m here to find some creative companies. I’m looking to meet more long-term partners, but I’m totally cool with anyone who’s willing to vibe with me - from slow posters to 2 fast 2 furious repliers, from 24/7 online campers to hot-and-cold nervous ghosters - you’re all welcome here. Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope to hear from you soon! 👋

RP PROFILE

Timezone: EST (GMT-5), I’m online sporadically so this isn’t a huge factor for me. You’re in the right place, in the right time

Pronouns: She/Her(s), We all fall in part of the gender spectrum somewhere. I write with all and everybody

Age: College-age, Old enough to drive for all the curious ones. I don’t have an age limit. I RP with anyone who’s mature enough to handle the discussed topics in plots

Style: Multiple Paragraphs, I aim for at least 4-6 and usually match my partner’s length. I don’t really impose word counts so feel free to write as little or as much as you’d like

Years of Experience: 4-ish, Oof! Still relatively new compared to some veterans, but I know enough to get by

Activity Level: Super Duper Casual, I usually reply once or twice a week for posts and check PMs everyday for plotting and OOC. I extend the same courtesy of patience for all my partners

Contact: DMs or Ask for Discord, Either way works for me, but I will need time to check back as I’m usually doing something during the day

Posts: DMs, Threads, or GoogleDocs, I currently don’t do any Discord RPs due to character limits

Genres: Anything except “Mature” scenes, Fade to black or Time skip for any adult situations please. Romantic themes would be nice if applicable/due to natural progression, but not a necessity for sure. I also prefer original plots to fandoms. It just allows for more unrestricted creativity. Sorry to my fandom only friends!

Pairings: Open Gender-wise (Male, Female, LGBTQ+, Non-binary) and Relationship-wise (Platonic, Familial, Romantic, Antagonistic are all fair game)

Multiple Characters: Yep, I love creating side characters and can normally handle 2-3 OCs to start with. We can add more as we move along

Group RPs: Sure, if the posting requirement is relaxed and I’m drawn to the plot. It’s easier for me to manage 1 x 1 or small groups of 3-6 other players. If you’re thinking of starting one up, lemme know and I’ll take a look

Character Sheets: I could go with or without, I don’t mind filling out simple ones just for reference or skipping it altogether to get to know the characters throughout the RP

Face Claims: Flexible, I don’t mind - Photographs/realistic, anime, art, or written description. Just let me know your preference

Writing Sample: I’m not picky yo! I don’t really look for it as I’m more interested in active participation in plotting. But if you want to show me your works, I’d be more than happy to give them a read. I provided mine for those people who want to see if our styles would mesh

Looking For: Super chill writing buddies, Patient people, Creative contributors, Anyone who’s cool with OOC chats, memes, and random OC headcanons

If you’re interested, please Message me. It’s easier because I don’t always get thread reply notifications. Thank you so much for considering! 📩

Hi there! Im interested in (Zombie x Mortician, Artist x Muse) and also unmatched! I have a love for the macab and more adultish themes! Give me angst!! lol

Hi there! Im interested in (Zombie x Mortician, Artist x Muse) and also unmatched! I have a love for the macab and more adultish themes! Give me angst!! lol

Hello! I'm glad you found a pairing or two that you'd enjoy. If you'd like to discuss more and plot with me, send me a message so I can get to know you better. I'm currently at work at the moment so I'll need time to respond. Thank you so much for showing your interest! I hope you have a great day! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back