• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SPN RP

Raz1305

Hi, Raz, 24 F. I’m looking for people who play SPN cannons (sorry, no ocs). I play Gabriel as my main, but can do side characters as needed. For side characters, I prefer switching off depending on who they’re talking to. (IE: I play a side character while they’re talking to your main, and you take them over while they’re talking to my main). In my experience, this makes an rp flow better, but it’s not a hard and fast rule - if there’s a character that you’re uncomfortable playing for any reason, just tell me.

I’m a multi shipper, I am open to any ships. I tend to write 1-2 paragraphs, although that depends on what’s happening in the rp and my inspiration, although one small paragraph is my minimum. I post multiple times a day normally, and would like a partner who can do the same, although of course life happens. If you are going to be gone for days, ooc communication about that is good (but, again, life happens).

I only rp with 18+. I also want someone who rps in third person. Also, my timezone is PST if that’s important to you.

If you have a plot idea, or even a character you just want to play opposite Gabriel, I'm open to that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back