• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Splatoon & The Last Guardian Crossover RP - Looking for partner

nataliahero

A bored little dude
Hello! :grinningteeth:
I’m looking for a partner to RP with me.
So, first off...

The Rules.

1. We don’t control eachother’s characters unless we both have an agreement.

2. Do not overpower yourself, winning a few battles is fine, being invincible is another..:deadopenmouth:

3. Try to be more talkative, one or two word sentences doesn’t say much of a story..:evilteeth:..atleast try to come up with something, such as parts of your own OC’s story, it’ll make things interesting!

4. Try to be realistic, for example, don’t just come up to a battle and be like “SHOOTS WITH LASER EYES :lenny:” or something too silly..Or trying to skip to the point too fast..

5. Try to give a description when you create or use an OC, that way I know what they look like during RP.

For you to understand this last rule, I will explain the story’s plot.

There is an invasion in inkopolis, and most of the inhabitants have gotten abducted, the Octarians want to create strange hybrid experiments, from a creature species named “Trico”.

6. In the RP, the Trico beasts are not currently around, but their DNA is, so you can create an Inkling/Octoling hybrid OC from it.

The characters I currently control in the RP is Pearl & Marina, Agent 8 (If she possibly makes an appearance..) Dj Octavio, and my own characters.

And if by any chance the roleplay gets a little stuck at a certain point, we could restart again, or re-do a certain part of it.
If needed, I could explain more in depth soon. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back