Spellreaper Academy

Andrea Logan] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14615-djfluffernugget/ said:
@djFluffernugget[/URL] are we waiting for you to post or no?[/QU
*looks back* ;-; I thought I did po- lol I posted it in skype whoops , yeah ill post

Man, I tried to go out of my comfort zone and play a stone-cold ice queen. But, alas, my inner Canadian is coming out. I apologize in advance if Zoey seems too mean!

Dadamato said:
Man, I tried to go out of my comfort zone and play a stone-cold ice queen. But, alas, my inner Canadian is coming out. I apologize in advance if Zoey seems too mean!
HAHAHHAHAHA, I guess we Canadians are to nice to be that way eh?

Sorry if you all have any problems with me, this is my first Roleplay on the website and things are kind of confusing from where I used to Roleplay.

WaterPandas said:
Sorry if you all have any problems with me, this is my first Roleplay on the website and things are kind of confusing from where I used to Roleplay.
It's alright, I was very confused when I first started here because I did fast paced roleplays xD

djFluffernugget said:
It's alright, I was very confused when I first started here because I did fast paced roleplays xD
xD If you don't mind me asking, is there a commenting order?

djFluffernugget said:
Order? What kind of order? xD
Commenting order. o3o you know, this person goes first then that person and so on in that set order.

Three characters already, if it's anything like my other RP, i will have 174 by the end of the year!~

LuttyNetto said:
Three characters already, if it's anything like my other RP, i will have 174 by the end of the year!~
OMG , it will get so confusing and chatty here if that happens, the other rp is still going and you have more characters to introduce if I am correct xD

djFluffernugget said:
OMG , it will get so confusing and chatty here if that happens, the other rp is still going and you have more characters to introduce if I am correct xD
Actually, i am almost done. out of my 174 chars, i have introduced... i think if i counted right, i introduced merilis right? if so i have introduced 63 chars out of 174 ;3

LuttyNetto said:
Actually, i am almost done. out of my 174 chars, i have introduced... i think if i counted right, i introduced merilis right? if so i have introduced 63 chars out of 174 ;3
The other chars i have not introduced are still referenced, but have not been role-played as > :)

LuttyNetto said:

The other chars i have not introduced are still referenced, but have not been role-played as > :)
Wow, *sighs* so many of my characters to ship with yours ;-; I mean, what?

djFluffernugget said:
Wow, *sighs* so many of my characters to ship with yours ;-; I mean, what?
well, we allready have so many RP relationships <3

Ernas x Aerus

Luttybot x Triton

Kurin x That one guy i dont know the name of

Ippy x Scar(lett)

Lurais x Leo

and a few more i can't think off the top of my head ;3

LuttyNetto said:
well, we allready have so many RP relationships <3
Ernas x Aerus

Luttybot x Triton

Kurin x That one guy i dont know the name of

Ippy x Scar(lett)

Lurais x Leo

and a few more i can't think off the top of my head ;3
It's Kurin x Drake- wait.... When did we confirm these 2? ;-; he's just guarding her xD

djFluffernugget said:
It's Kurin x Drake- wait.... When did we confirm these 2? ;-; he's just guarding her xD
Confirmed it when he gave her a necklace, putting it round her neck himself <3

LuttyNetto said:
Confirmed it when he gave her a necklace, putting it round her neck himself <3
Oh, and he is watching her sleep.

deadpool42 said:
@LuttyNetto
You do know the Universe itself is only fourteen billion years old. And the Earth is four.
But who says this is set in the same universe? It's a school with MAGIC, not everything is true to life~

Hmm, let's see. Because if the Universe were a hundred billion years old entropy would have decayed all matter into dust by then?

Ya'll can't just write off general physics with "magic". That's just being lazy.

deadpool42 said:
Hmm, let's see. Because if the Universe were a hundred billion years old entropy would have decayed all matter into dust by then?
Ya'll can't just write off general physics with "magic". That's just being lazy.
well, me and dj do a different RP, and he based this RP in the same world, in the other RP, the world has been alive for waaaaaayyy longer than irl. So it's up to DJ really, and he says it's the same world :l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back