• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Specific Search! Looking for partners mxm

Konopine

Boop
Greetings B) I'm looking for possibly long term canon x canon, canon x oc and oc x oc rps. I have a specific craving for some mxm stuff in fandoms and prompts mentioned below so if you'd rather do a fxf or fxm rp I'm sorry but I'm not your guy :(
  • No one liners! I use roleplaying as a creative outlet and I feel like both of us would be able to have A LOT more fun if some effort is put into it. Therefore I want replies to be kept at a minimum of 200 words and a maximum of however long you want it to be (I usually do between 350-1000+ depending on my roleplay partner). I am however not so strict that I won't make exceptions if you're running low on creativity or you've got something going on OOC. If you feel like you're running out of creativity hmu about it and we can work something out!

• I write in third person and would prefer for you to do the same

• Be patient with my responses. I am a working adult and I have a life outside of roleplaying I can't be online the 24/7. While I will do my best to reply at least once a day there will be exceptions since I might be tired and so on and so forth. There more you'll push for a response the more likely you are to not get one at all. Please be respectful and I will do the exact same to you <3

• I am very friendly OOC and will gladly have OOC conversations with you if that's something you'd want!

• 18+ please.

• If we are using OC's please have a nuanced OC with some personality. Give me a good description, something to go off of so I can get to know your character. I will lose interest so fast if all there is to your OC is shyness and being a crybaby.

• I am available to rp on Discord and PM

Feel like it's still up your alley? Awesome :hornswhistle:
- Below are fandoms listed and prompts listed, and the characters/ships I'd enjoy to play! If you feel like doing canon x canon I am open to all ships. Don't feel restricted to what's listed below.

Fandoms I'm craving rn

MCU (Stucky, Science Boyfriends, Thorki, Stony, Spideypool)

HP ( Wolfstar, Drarry )

Dragon age ( Adoribull (I'd love a Dorian that I can be Iron Bull with) , Fenhawke)

Prompts for oc x oc rp:

- Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics

- Villain x Hero/Hero x Hero/ Villain x Villain

- Teacher x Student

- Dad x son's friend

- Step siblings

- Mafia/Yakuza/gang

- Childhood friends

- Straight Colleague x Gay Colleague

Also super willing to come up with new prompts or do one of yours if you'd like!

Should you be interested or have any questions, please feel free to PM or add me on Discord #Konopine4415

Users who are viewing this thread

Back