Special Agents

Karma200

Brownie Goddess
Well hopefully some of you have watched either NCIS, Hawaii 5-O, NCIS: Los Angeles, Criminal Minds... well, you get the idea. Anyways, I'm interested in doing an RP like this and I would like it if there was at least 4 or 6 people, I don't want it to be uneven because I would like for the people in the team to have partners... plus if someone wants to have some romance in it, it would add some drama.

I haven't thought this out to much yet since I'd rather prefer it if I found enough people before I do this, plus I think we should get together as a group and come up with some ideas like the location, where they work... pretty much the info on how they work and the different personalities :-)

Anyone?

x]x], I've actually just started watching season 1 right of White Collar because I've barely heard of it last week lol; its actually pretty good though; is that your favorite show?

I actually haven't watched that because it didn't really have my attention so I don't know much about that but I know for sure that right now Hawaii 5-o is my fav xD

Do you think we should do this in a fictional realistic city or based on a real city?

For a real city, the pros would be that everything is there and just needs to be looked up. The cons might be limitation on what you can do to keep it real to the city maybe. For a fictional realistic city, we have more freedom with how the city is, but would give us more work xD

I like the fictional city one more even though it might be more work!

If we decide to do that we could maybe split up the stuff to create =)

I've sent a message to you guys so we can at least make our characters as well as think about the streets and stuff for our fictional city

Alright, I'll make the Special Agent thread so everyone can put their CS there since only 5 people can be in a message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back