• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sparkly's RP Dump

dazzling

blurry
Hi! I'm super excited to hopefully RP with some of you, but have a few rules before we start~
  • Good grammar (I don't care if your native language isn't English, but please know the basics :))
  • Please respond within a week! I understand if something comes up, just make me aware.
  • Try to keep your responses at least one paragraph long.
That's it! Onto the plots now~
C Lister
Muse A is a relatively small celebrity, averaging at about C List rank. Muse A makes a series of statements on drama surrounding Muse B, and Muse A is then catapulted up to the A List as Muse B struggles to keep their place on the A List. (I think a romance would be cool for this, but if not that's fine)
NPC
Muse A is a NPC in a game that Muse B plays. Muse B stops playing the game for over a year, then finally comes back. Muse A and the others are not happy. The once cheerful and lighthearted game is now littered with bodies, grudges, and near homicidal NPCs.
Simulation
Once science confirms that the life we life is in fact a simulation, a new field of celebrities and online personalities emerge; Glitch finders. Muse A, being an explosively popular glitch finder, suddenly goes missing and is expected to have fallen prey to an unknown glitch. Muse B, your average person, accidentally finds the glitch on their way to work and finds Muse A.
Humming
Each person is assigned a completely original song they are unable to forget at birth. There is one other person on the planet who has this same song, at that is their soulmate. Muse A has just discovered their house has been broken into by Muse B. Muse B is about to kill Muse A, and starts humming Muse A's song.

I will add more shortly! If you have any other ideas DM me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back