• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space Explorers - Where No One Has Gone Before

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!
Ok, I've done RPs like this before on other sites and it was really fun so I thought I'd do it on this site too! (I mean, why not?)

So this is loosely based on a video game that you do not need to know to do the RP. The video game is called Starbound by Cuttlefish and I will be using a few things from the video game but, as I said, you DO NOT need to know the video game to do the RP, but since it's so loose I don't think it would be in the fandom section.

• A group of explorers who's home has been destroyed have set out to explore the universe and it's endless amount of planets. There are countless things to do, monsters to vanquish, people to save, and an evil penguin named Dr. Quackington is trying to take over the universe. Meanwhile, someone named Big Ape is slowly taking control of the minds of innocent people. With two evil doers at once, who should be stopped first?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems intesting I have a question is it possible to start on an Toxic ice planet (eg echo from STAR WARS) as I want to have a character who lived in permafrost.

[QUOTE="Little gasmask]Seems intesting I have a question is it possible to start on an Toxic ice planet (eg echo from STAR WARS) as I want to have a character who lived in permafrost.

[/QUOTE]
Um no sorry. I would prefer to have it start on the planet I actually had made for the storyline. But your character could be from that planet.

Everyone, thanks for your interest I will make the thread soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back