• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Space Anthro Rp? Mxm or Fxm)

Dex-y

Welcome to the Dex!
Itching to play with an oc of mine.
I'm just looking for an rp that is pretty simple and only has about a paragraph or two. I want something low stress yo enjoy on my breaks from work!

I got lots of little ideas we can play with for this! So let me know if you have any anf I'll share mine too. Your oc can be human, alien, whatever I really don't care. If yoy prefer my oc is human too i dont mind.

Name: Rou Matton
Species: Alien
Orientation: Bisexual
About:
-He is infected by parasites he picked up that are slowly eating him away
-The parasites are known as "The Frost" and are extremely infectious
-Tell tail sign of these parasites is the white pigment that appears and grows on the infected.
-Morals aren't strong
-Would backstab you
-Constantly taking meds to slow the parasite
-Owns an old falling apart space ship names Star
-Grumpy and tired.
Background:
Rou currently lives in a situation where he works under a rather powerful woman who supplies him with his meds.
-He goes on a wide variety of odd jobs for her. - These jobs can range from theivery, gathering, murder, cooking, entertainment, grocery shopping, exploration.
Art Credit: Me, CrabDex on DA

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca8...9.yweim8tsKvqFKPzO5tkjWwSIW4F4NWF5nbTqkHxfOzk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back