• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom South Park - CC x OC - Possible Double up

-DemiDevil-

✨Cardiac Arrest Or Heart Attack✨
Heyo!
I'm looking for someone who can muse Kenny for my oc Bellatrix (Trixie). I can play as pretty much anyone so just ask and I can do it. B/B, G/G, and B/G are all fine with me. Even if you don't wanna double up that's fine. I have no preference.

I don't have elaborate plot ideas for this so we can come up with ideas together. I'll just list some genres that I like so you know.

Action
AU
Dystopian
Highschool
Romance
Zombie Apocolypse
Apocalypse
Horror
Fluff​

Hello! I know this was posted yesterday, but is this still open? I’m kind of looking after a (sort of) long term double up with cc x oc. I’m also more than willing to play Kenny 👁👄👁👍 Hope this isn’t a bother!

Hello! I know this was posted yesterday, but is this still open? I’m kind of looking after a (sort of) long term double up with cc x oc. I’m also more than willing to play Kenny 👁👄👁👍 Hope this isn’t a bother!
Yesyesyesyes shoot a dm my way, please 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back