• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soulbound [Interest Check]

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
Modern day Tokyo, a brilliant but mad scientist found a way to open portals to those realms only known in fiction. The scientist is named Makato Hiroshi, his studies were highly frowned upon and there for he was outcasted from the other scientists of Japan. His studies as they are completed are going to aid him in his master plan to take over the worlds, one by one and ultimately the human world. One downside since the portals have been open many fandom characters are finding their way into the human realm. Enter the teens of Subaru High, most of them are pretty well educated with anime and manga and whatever else the teens are interested in this day and age. These teens are soulbound with one character, meaning they are connected, no one knows why though. The teens are tasked with finding the fandom character they are connected with by following a tug, together with their partner they are able to share abilities and ultimately are to stop Makato and save the realms.

This is just an interest check but if I get 5 people interested I will start up the RP. You can play as either a Fandom character or an human OC. I will only be accepting 7 of each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back