• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Soul Light

CloudyBlueDay

made up of opposites
Soul Light A thousand years into the future, the creatures of earth and earth itself is near extinction. The few races of life that are left are corrupted and dark. They will do whatever it takes to survive. Anything. But five children wake up in rubble not knowing anything about them. The only thing that links them together is a star shaped scar on their right cheek bone.

Maybe only ten thousand people remain on earth. Less. But there are some people that are not like the others. They know of a way to save the world. They have been waiting for these children. The saviors of the earth. The Soul Light.

These children are the ones we have been waiting for. The Coven have been here thousands of years. They have watched the earth crumble. Many members of The Coven have crumbled with it. But they are still here, and they are waiting. They know that the Soul Light are the key to the rebirth of planet earth. These children have a light inside them; anything they touch is reawakened. Lightened. Brightened.

They are our only hope.

Hi :) Thank you for reading. I had this idea and only now did I get to working on it! Is anyone interested in this? You would play as one of the children, aka the Soul Light. Ask all the questions you like~ I'll be making the thread a little later today.

@Archer

The children don't have "powers" (e.g, fire manipulation, super speed) but they have a light inside of them that makes them able to cleanse/bring things back to life. They have absolutely no control over it. It's kinda spurr of the moment. Touch a dead plant, it comes back to life. Heal a wound. Without knowing. So it's sort of powers but not.

Is there going to be an antagonist of a sort to try to stop these saviors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back