• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater Oc x Oc (MxM)

PossitivelyNoOne

He/They/It
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello peoples, it's Flynn here.

I'm looking for someone willing to do a Soul Eater Oc x Oc rp with me. I haven't finished the series yet so we won't be going off cannon storyline, we'll be making it up.

-Requirements to rp-
3+ sentences and somewhat good grammar.
Be okay with LGBTQ, because my character is gay.
Understand I have a life, I disappear for periods of time for work and other things.

-My character-
Drepani Sense
This is the character I'll be using for the rp.

-Plot Ideas-

Soulmates- Every pair of soulmates has a different way of finding one another, for some its marks and physical signs, for others its hearing things and mental signs. Y/C can hear their soulmate whenever he sings or hums and he can hear Y/C sing and hum as well. Y/C never expects to fin their soulmate is their weapon, catching Drepani singing, the exact same song being sung in your head.

Interested! Would also be interested. I'm sure I could easily come up with a meister though. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back