• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Toomanyfandomstohave

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello!

The name is Anora, I've been roleplaying for like 10+ years now, I'm 18+, and I'm an avid descriptive roleplayer. I usually write between 1- 6 paragraphs and I write in third person. I usually roleplay 1x1, roleplaying on Discord, and I enjoy angsty or action-like roleplays, though there has to be a little romance in there too, aha! Outside of roleplaying I'm usually found working, though I do live to draw/write as a hobby, as well as taking care or playing board games with family.

I have finished all of the anime and I have seen the Dead Apple film! I have just finished Storm Bringer Stage Play, but I haven't seen some of the other light novels for BSD, but I will get round to them, eventually!

I am looking for a Soukoku roleplay, just because I am in love with these two! I would prefer to write as Chuuya as I feel like my personality is probably the exact opposite of Dazai and I think I wouldn't portray him as correctly as I would like to!
Also, I have just finished watching Storm Bringer and I am on the hype train for Chuuya, so thats also partially why I would prefer to write as him instead of Dazai, aha!

If you're interested please my discord handle is: TooManyFandomsToHandle :)
thank you for reading!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back