• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom soukoku invades u.a rp :3

kvIt

hi chat i just read wwtinaomt and i will actually die if i dont do a soukoku infiltrates u.a roleplay so um!!!!!!!! hello!!! im 16, my timezone is utc+3, and my literacy ranges from semi lit to novella (1-15 paragraphs).

the plot of the fic is that dazai and chuuya kill mt lady, and get into u.a as a sort of?? rehabilitation thing??? BUT. ITS LIKE. all apart of their plan to destroy the lov. im happy with rping any arc of the story, and im also open to doing any other plots and ideas as well! atp ill do any storyline as long as it means i get to write chuuya being a menace to aizawa <//3

for my rules, i ask that you be within like 15-19, be semi lit or above, and have patience (im a VERY slow writer i fear). ALSOO erm more of a preference rather than a rule, but while im fine if this gets turned into a romance at some point, i would prefer it to focus on their relationships with their peers and combat stuff rather than fluff, and keep that stuff as more of a side plot </3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back