• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด' ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ

mother of sorrows

๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ป, ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ต

Welcome!!

The Endless Moonlight

]The Endless

there is no end where
you are not standing by my side

hello and welcome!

i'm mother of sorrows, i'm 23 and i'm a student from europe. i recently got more free time since i quit a second job, so i'm hoping to get back into the groove of actually writing! i'm hoping for 2-3 roleplays, so here i am. ^^ english isn't my first language, so feel free to point out if i make any mistakes. i have been writing for years, though i'm still learning! if you are curious whether we would be a good match writing wise, here is some info;
  • please be 18+.
  • my posts are usually around 2 paragraphs, but can be shorter or longer depending on the scene. i'd also like if you do the same!
  • be patient. i can't always reply and sometimes it can take me a while to write. if you expect daily replies, i really am not the partner for you! however, i'm very patient back. you can take months to reply and i won't mind.
  • i'm really chatty OOCly, so i'd love for us to also potentially become friends!
  • romance is not needed, though i do like all pairings. however, if we do a platonic or family plot, i'd love for the dynamic to be actually significant and to go through development.
  • i'll be honest, i'm not very interested in plots whose main focus is homophobia, sexism, racism, etc. i'm okay with these topics being mentioned, but i'd prefer to not write about them in detail.
  • i'm ghost friendly!
  • please introduce yourself and what you are interested in. ^^

for roleplay, i don't have a lot of detailed plots at the moment, but i do have bare-bone ideas i'd love to develop further;
  • a mad scientist duo. this could be anything from dark comedy to downright horror, with zombies or time travel or demon summoning! i'm thinking a partnership built on scientific drive and mutual respect - maybe an arrogant sort, where they look down on others together. or to make more conflict, one of them getting increasingly more concerned about the nature of their experiments while the other pushes on.
  • two privateers that have no love lost between them being forced to join forces once their squad falls apart. this could be either due to them being sold out, their team being killed, or them striking out on their own after a mission so bad they'd rather risk it outside. i'd love for this to be cyberpunk or something! there could be a revenge factor, sci-fi, etc.
  • an assassin tracks down their newest target - or the possessed body of their target, anyway.
  • a ghost haunt set in a 19th century military academy? i think it might be interesting to focus on the potential historical angle, but also the harsh coldness and strictness of these places could def be a creepy setting for ghosts or murder.
  • this might be a long shot, but a plot inspired by valley of the bees?? i love the aesthetic and the themes! you don't have to be familiar with the movie, but the plot of two crusaders in a complicated, heavy and strange dynamic would be cool!
  • a human that has been turned into half a machine with no memory and the enforcer of law that has been assigned to control them. this could also be maybe a crime plot, with the second character being a mafia member, etc!
  • a student noticing that their classmate seems to have changed for the worse during their break. this could be either supernatural or a murder mystery, or emotional drama!
  • a young priest is assigned to a church in a small, countryside village a long stretch out of everywhere else. he notices, however, that the locals are strange and cold, and that something seems to be off in those woods... basically, the priest encountering a pagan cult! this is actually based off an old movie and the pagan cult is pre-christian slavic, but i don't mind which culture it is! < 3 the other character could be the cult leader or maybe a sacrifice.
  • maybe a dark n gritty big city crime roleplay?
  • two spies that absolutely hate each other being forced to work together, man from uncle style!!
  • a young, charming and deceptive man embedding himself into a friend group of the leisurely rich and ruining them from the inside out. v heavily the talented mr. ripley inspired! that story is SCARY ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i also do fandoms!! i will say i'm kind of picky with aus, but i don't mind either ocxcc or ccxcc;;

i'll add more as i think of them!! if you have any of your own, please do share. < 3 thank you for reading and i hope to write with some of you guys!!

Last edited:
bump . . .

b u m p . . .

b u m p ... + officially open for 1x1x1 roleplays too!! ๐Ÿ˜ผ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back