• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sora-Sama's 1x1 Search Thread [Fandoms]

SoraSama14

Freddy Spazzbear
Hello everyone!

Call me Sora. I'm pretty new around here but looking to find some new friends to write some amazing plots with! I'll make this as short and sweet as I can, sorry this isn't so fancy, I'm still getting acquainted with the BBCode system. ^_^ ;;

Anyway, some rules before we get to the fun stuff:

1. No Godmodding, you control your own character and I will control mine.

2. I'm not good at all with playing dominant roles in a relationship, please respect this.

3. While romance is nice, I always like to put plot/story first, and I welcome action elements.

4. Follow the RPNation guidelines. If things get "heated" in a scene, fade to black.

5. I welcome ooc chatting, I like getting to know my writing partner and writing chemistry is a big deal for me.

6. I can role play yaoi, yuri and Het parings. I'm pretty chill in that regard.

7. Doubling is alright with me.

8. I am detailed and literate, I will always provide a minimum of two paragraphs in each of my posts and my spelling and grammar is usually neat. I ask the same of you in return, give me at least one to two paragraphs to work with. I will not accept one liners.

9. I would prefer that my writing partner be over the age of eighteen for reasons of my comfort level.

10. I have some stuff going on irl that will require my attention, so I may be gone for a bit but I will let you know if I'll be gone for more than three days. I expect the same courtesy from my writing partner. If I do not reply in three days, you may gently poke me, but DO NOT pester me for replies, as I have anxiety and will make me want to reply LESS.

Alright, now that the rules have been laid out, let me tell you a bit about myself:

1. I live in the central time zone

2. I am in my twenties

3. I am a huge nerd about stuff (especially when it comes to Film History and theme park History)

4. I love playing video games, both on PC and my PS4 and PS3

5. I am genderfluid, please use they/them pronouns when referring to me, it is GREATLY appreciated!

6. I am pretty shy at first but once you get to know me I'm a real comedian

Alright, now for the list of fandoms I want to role play in. I do have OCs that I really want to use, and can play canons as well. For plots involving OCs, they will be marked with a *. For plots with canons, I just type out the canon pairing I want to do. The more $ you see next to a fandom, the more I want to do it. The characters I want to play are in bold.

FANDOMS:

Five Nights at Freddy's* ($$$$$$) (I have a potential plot for this involving OCs) (I have animatronic OCs and a night guard OC as well)

I'M REALLY CRAVING AN RP BETWEEN MY NIGHT GUARD OC AND SPRINGTRAP OBVIOUSLY SET IN FNAF3, IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO PLAY SPRINGTRAP I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! <3333

Alien Isolation (Samuels/Amanda) ($$$$$$$$$)

Once Upon a Time* (With OCs) ($$$$$$)

Kingdom Hearts (Riku/Sora and Axel/Roxas) ($$$$)

Outlast (Trager/Miles) ($$$$)

Outlast: Whistleblower (Eddie/Waylon) ($$$$$$$$$$ OMG PLEASE)

Fallout New Vegas* (OC plot with some canons maybe) ($$$$$$$$)

Fallout 4* (OC plot, again with maybe canons) ($$$$$$$)

Skyrim* (OC plot, some canons perhaps) ($$$$$$$$$)

Star Wars* (OCs set during The Force Awakens) (OR if someone can play Kylo Ren and I play my OC that would be amazing~) ($$$$$$$$$)

Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice (Lestat/Louis) (Or OCs set in this verse works for me too) ($$$$$)

Classic/Original YuGiOh! Series* (Yami/Yuugi, Seto/Jou, or Bakura/OC) (I do have a Battle City plot) ($$$$$$)

DC Universe* (OCs only for this one, though our mentors can be mentioned) ($$$$$$$$$)

Trigun* (Wolfwood/OC) (Got a plot idea for this! I can play Vash too!) ($$$$$$$$$$$)

Marvel* (OCs here involving X-Men) (I would love to rp a story involving Bucky and Steve Rogers as well, and I can play Steve) ($$$$$$)

Werewolf the Apocalypse* (All OCs)

Vampire the Masquerade* (MET revised edition; All OCs)

Changelings* (Mostly from Changeling the Lost but I have a Changeling plot I'd love to do!)

BONUS:

These aren't fandoms really, but I'm also a big History nerd. I would love to role play something in the Victorian and Edwardian Eras, as well as the 1920s, 1930s and early 1940s. A role play set in Ancient Egypt would be really cool to do as well!

Thanks for reading everyone! ^_^ I look forward to meeting you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the YuGiOh Battle City Plot, Skyrim, and the Victorian era. I can't PM right now though. You seem like a wonderful person to be partners with. :D

DaniBot said:
I'm interested in the YuGiOh Battle City Plot, Skyrim, and the Victorian era. I can't PM right now though. You seem like a wonderful person to be partners with. :D
I think I can PM people now, let me see if I can PM you! :) Thank you very much!

I love all things Star Wars and I was wondering if you would be into something from TOR, or if you were only into TFA. I'm up for negotiations. :D

Unlimited said:
I love all things Star Wars and I was wondering if you would be into something from TOR, or if you were only into TFA. I'm up for negotiations. :D
Both sound great to me! :) I'll PM you in just a bit!

Hello everyone!

Call me Sora. I'm pretty new around here but looking to find some new friends to write some amazing plots with! I'll make this as short and sweet as I can, sorry this isn't so fancy, I'm still getting acquainted with the BBCode system. ^_^ ;;

Anyway, some rules before we get to the fun stuff:

1. No Godmodding, you control your own character and I will control mine.

2. I'm not good at all with playing dominant roles in a relationship, please respect this.

3. While romance is nice, I always like to put plot/story first, and I welcome action elements.

4. Follow the RPNation guidelines. If things get "heated" in a scene, fade to black.

5. I welcome ooc chatting, I like getting to know my writing partner and writing chemistry is a big deal for me.

6. I can role play yaoi, yuri and Het parings. I'm pretty chill in that regard.

7. Doubling is alright with me.

8. I am detailed and literate, I will always provide a minimum of two paragraphs in each of my posts and my spelling and grammar is usually neat. I ask the same of you in return, give me at least one to two paragraphs to work with. I will not accept one liners.

9. I would prefer that my writing partner be over the age of eighteen for reasons of my comfort level.

10. I have some stuff going on irl that will require my attention, so I may be gone for a bit but I will let you know if I'll be gone for more than three days. I expect the same courtesy from my writing partner. If I do not reply in three days, you may gently poke me, but DO NOT pester me for replies, as I have anxiety and will make me want to reply LESS.

Alright, now that the rules have been laid out, let me tell you a bit about myself:

1. I live in the central time zone

2. I am in my twenties

3. I am a huge nerd about stuff (especially when it comes to Film History and theme park History)

4. I love playing video games, both on PC and my PS4 and PS3

5. I am genderfluid, please use they/them pronouns when referring to me, it is GREATLY appreciated!

6. I am pretty shy at first but once you get to know me I'm a real comedian

Alright, now for the list of fandoms I want to role play in. I do have OCs that I really want to use, and can play canons as well. For plots involving OCs, they will be marked with a *. For plots with canons, I just type out the canon pairing I want to do. The more $ you see next to a fandom, the more I want to do it. The characters I want to play are in bold.

FANDOMS:

Five Nights at Freddy's* ($$$$$$) (I have a potential plot for this involving OCs) (I have animatronic OCs and a night guard OC as well)

I'M REALLY CRAVING AN RP BETWEEN MY NIGHT GUARD OC AND SPRINGTRAP OBVIOUSLY SET IN FNAF3, IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO PLAY SPRINGTRAP I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! <3333

Alien Isolation (Samuels/Amanda) ($$$$$$$$$)

Once Upon a Time* (With OCs) ($$$$$$)

Kingdom Hearts (Riku/Sora and Axel/Roxas) ($$$$)

Outlast (Trager/Miles) ($$$$)

Outlast: Whistleblower (Eddie/Waylon) ($$$$$$$$$$ OMG PLEASE)

Fallout New Vegas* (OC plot with some canons maybe) ($$$$$$$$)

Fallout 4* (OC plot, again with maybe canons) ($$$$$$$)

Skyrim* (OC plot, some canons perhaps) ($$$$$$$$$)

Star Wars* (OCs set during The Force Awakens) (OR if someone can play Kylo Ren and I play my OC that would be amazing~) ($$$$$$$$$)

Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice (Lestat/Louis) (Or OCs set in this verse works for me too) ($$$$$)

Classic/Original YuGiOh! Series* (Yami/Yuugi, Seto/Jou, or Bakura/OC) (I do have a Battle City plot) ($$$$$$)

DC Universe* (OCs only for this one, though our mentors can be mentioned) ($$$$$$$$$)

Trigun* (Wolfwood/OC) (Got a plot idea for this! I can play Vash too!) ($$$$$$$$$$$)

Marvel* (OCs here involving X-Men) (I would love to rp a story involving Bucky and Steve Rogers as well, and I can play Steve) ($$$$$$)

Werewolf the Apocalypse* (All OCs)

Vampire the Masquerade* (MET revised edition; All OCs)

Changelings* (Mostly from Changeling the Lost but I have a Changeling plot I'd love to do!)

BONUS:

These aren't fandoms really, but I'm also a big History nerd. I would love to role play something in the Victorian and Edwardian Eras, as well as the 1920s, 1930s and early 1940s. A role play set in Ancient Egypt would be really cool to do as well!

Thanks for reading everyone! ^_^ I look forward to meeting you!
I'll roleplay vampire chronicles with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back