• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings sonic bloom ꩜ partner search

numskulls

🍓🦢❤️‍🩹🌫️
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f2d6b5151692d59505179685957773d3d2d313433353236333331382e313763323461326664396535343963643935353938383133323539332e706e67

i'm interrupting my regular scheduled programming of going to work, rotting in bed and playing stardew valley in favor of bringing you this niche little indulgent thread. i'm numskulls or nel (any pronouns), a twenty-something college student suffering from chronic daydreaming and childhood nostalgia. i took an enormous hiatus from this site for the better part of four years due to some personal stuff, but i found myself missing the community and ruining my sleep schedule. with summer winding down and college move-in just around the corner, i have a hankering for some creative writing-- and i thought that it would be a good time to look for some writing partners again!

OPEN!

﹏​

about me
៚ i am a literate writer. i swing between writing a small novel of 1000+ words and barely writing more than 400 words on any given day, but quality over quantity has always been a phrase i take to heart. i typically like to mirror the length of my partners, but the more interest i have for a plot/character, the more i tend to write. anything but one-liners for the sake of the story.
៚ i work part time five days out of the week, with my off days being wednesday and friday. this is subject to change, since college will be starting up again in the next few weeks. that being said, i make a goal to have at minimum one reply per week. patience is appreciated.
៚ my timezone is est, but i try to be active as much as possible. that being said, i'm 100% ghost friendly! just please give me a heads up before doing so, the last thing i want is to end on a sour note.
៚ my writing preference is third person, past tense only. first person feels too much like my high school diary and second person makes me feel like I'm following a cookbook smh.
៚ communication is key for me. i really love talking to partners, whether that's about our characters, getting to know one another, extending the plot, etc. promise i don't bite. i don't like to be too serious outside of in character posts, i love cracking jokes about our characters, sharing memes and headcanons, making playlists and pinterest boards, aesthetics, and the like!
៚ in most rp settings, i lean towards writing diverse characters! as a member of the lgbtqia+, i’m comfortable writing regardless of the pairing and encourage you to share your preferences! that being said, i enjoy diversity in my writing and regardless of the genre, making my characters feel genuine.
៚ i LOVE indulging in side characters and using them to help pad out our own characters and to add to the rp itself. i think that it adds dimension to the story-telling aspect of writing and helps me get more involved with the rp.

my hard no's are major age gap romance. that being said, i have zero triggers! that doesn't mean i won't respect yours, though.

about you
𒀭 please be at least eighteen years old. ( all characters written are expected to be 18+ as well! )
𒀭 a minimum of at least one post per week. again, i understand that life can get in the way of writing, and as long as you're honest with me, this rule is completely flexible. i just ask that you do the same for me.
𒀭 be able to chat ooc with me! dms to me that simply state "i'd like to rp blah blah blah" and contain no substance or introduction on your part or talk of any of your interests will probably be deleted. sorry. if i feel like we're not compatible, or can't have a conversation, i probably won't be interested. i also tend to prefer talking over discord (and rp over rpn preferably), but anything can be arranged!
𒀭 i prefer writing with realistic face claims and/or written descriptions only. if you prefer using artistic and anime-style face claims, we likely won't mesh. character sheets are heavily encouraged (but not needed!) and i will likely be making my own as well.
𒀭 as long as we can respect each other's boundaries, we can create something great!

﹏​

niche fandoms
𓈒 𓈒 𓈒 fandoms willing to plot out !
** / potential plot ideas included

┄ fnaf (blumhouse or game inspired)
➥ human oc x human oc !

┄ harry potter
➥ oc x oc !

┄ sky high
➥ cc x oc / oc x oc !

┄ percy jackson**
➥ oc x oc !

┄ aot
➥ cc x oc / oc x oc !

plots and pairings
𓈒 𓈒 𓈒 aka let me be cringe and free, or where i store specific ideas !

WOLF — stranger things,
𓈒 𓈒 𓈒 timeline season three, on

➥ looking for: steve harrington,
jonathan byers, or robin buckley
or oc x oc ! open for doubling

Hawkins, Indiana was a town that many would describe as slightly cursed. Correction: It is cursed. It was that one town where it appeared too quiet, always looked like the wind could pass by and no one would ever know. As night came to bite with a large snarl, the darkened sky seemed to leave an eerie feeling as those who drove past it didn't know what to expect.

Perhaps a murderer? Mischievous little kids, who just wanted to shit on people for the thrill of it? Or maybe a really bad secret. It wasn't the most scenic place to live, but it sure was cursed.

Cursed. There wasn't a positive thing that came out of the town. From the liquor store robberies, weird disappearances, family murders, and the teenage thirst that quenched for freedom. Freedom from the town and its entirety. Well, it'll soon happen.

Two years prior: Boy Gone Missing (SIMPLY DISAPPEARED!)

On November 6, 1983, something weird happened. The newspapers began to flood with the headline of a boy (Will Byers) who just seemingly vanished into thin air. The news of course sent shockwaves across the town especially the boy's mother and friends being that he was coming back from playing an innocent game with them. The police do little to nothing but warn parents to keep their kids inside to ensure their safety. A day passed and he still wasn't found, a day turned into two days, and eventually a week. And when the boy was found . . . let's just say he was never the same.

The police department was never successful in making the people of the town feel secure. Often blaming children and teens' disappearances on the rebellious spirit but it was more to that.

River Adair remembers the disappearance all too well. (Since it marked the day that the town shifted to the worst.) She didn't get involved with it as her uncle who always knew best wanted her to have no part in it (She honestly didn't listen and still went out and helped). So as she heard it from her uncle, who then shared it with her friends until it became the town's main focus. Everyone was calling Will's mom crazy for believing the impossible, that her son was talking to her through lights. Insane to think of, she knows, but she couldn't help but feel bad for his mother as if it were her╍ there's no telling what she might've believed. Eventually, people moved on with their lives, keeping solace in the quiet town where things never seemed to change. And that was the main problem. When you're from a place that is viewed as nothing more than just a place, you wish for more. And wishing is what she did all the time. She grew suspicious of everything just falling apart especially since that new girl came to town, she grew suspicious of the stories. She just wanted it to make sense.

Until . . .

Two years later, the town is still quiet and stuffy. There's a bit of chilled suspension until summer hits.

Summer of '85: River manages to snag a rather shitty job at Orange Julius at the now infamous Starcourt Mall. She plans to save up some money so she can go to the farthest college possible. Seems easy right? But it's not easy when you then realize you're now involved in a life or death situation with an entity that's not from your world, a girl who possesses the very same powers the average human mind wouldn't find possible, and a boy from her past that she just quite can't seem to let go.

Still don't believe the town's cursed?

BODIES BODIES BODIES — chainsaw massacre
𓈒 𓈒 𓈒 timeline au, not movie congruent

➥ oc x oc !

A.K.A: a very innocent road-trip down to a very isolated cabin soon turns into another horrific massacre.

Everyone's heard different type's of boogeyman, the stories that keep you up at night, or even so afraid of the dark and just crawling to your parents bed for a sense of their security. Down in Kingsland, Texas, the people had their own boogeyman, lurking in the shadows . . . watching and just waiting for its new victim.

They call him Leatherface, now everyone around this small town know all about him, and his sadistic behavior, he's the devil brought from hell, spitting on all of these dead/missing bodies — Eyes always witnessing all these new comers, and are aware that they are his next victims.

None of them never bother listening when they are given a warning, and it's no use since they all just end up dead in a few days.

So, when they all just witness another new friend-group all arriving three weeks later after the previous one down to Kingsland, Texas. They give them warning, and pray to the Gods that someone in the friend-group even so has a clear conscience, and will get them the hell out before all end up dead.

A few survivors is better than nothing, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back