• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "something entirely different, but let's give it a try, OK?" || original roleplay search

NoodleWaifu

❤️ Certified Ramenman Simp ❤️
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings and salutations once more you incredible people, it's Lexi again! Wanting to try out something a bit different this time, so I'm hoping to find some people interested! While I'm also still looking for a fandom roleplay, this is an idea I've also been wanting to try as well.

Aside from my old post from a bit ago, I have two original ideas I'd like to try out and hope to find!

Stoic Guy/Bubbly Girl: Still searching for this one revolving around a famous couple and the hijinks/chaos that ensues when the two fall in love and learn about the other. Obviously still craving this one for certain!

Ninja Assassin/Village Girl: I'm a sap for this kind of stuff, if you haven't noticed by now, but the basic premise for this is a cold hearted assassin being saved by a lovely woman after being left for dead by other assassins. Sort of a change of pace but want to try it out too!

If any of these are your cup of tea, feel free to send me a PM and I'd love to discuss details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back