• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern "something entirely different, but let's give it a shot, alright?" || original roleplay search!

NoodleWaifu

❤️ Certified Ramenman Simp ❤️
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
penny-polendina.gif
Greetings and salutations once more you incredible people, it's Lexi again! Wanting to try out something a bit different this time, so I'm hoping to find some people interested! While I'm also still looking for a fandom roleplay, this is an idea I've also been wanting to try as well.

Basically the premise centers around a famous couple and follows the 'stoic guy falls for the bubbly girl' type of trope. It's an idea I've been wanting to toy and try for a while now, and I already have characters and a sort of backstory ready for them if your interested! I'm obviously looking for someone to play the husband, so if this is your cup of tea, feel free to send me a PM! Have a lovely day/evening/night you lovely people!

If you are still up to roleplay something, i would like to go through rwby from the very beginning in an au but cannon aligned story with cc's and oc's , (i. e. important scenes like the initiation, the fall. as well as properly integrated stories {maybe} of any game content and the Japanese anime timeline but altered to be after the events they'd need for the knowledge of the dream {cause i watched it and went, there's things they shouldn't know yet what the heck}. sorry i really enjoy remnant.) but i think it would be fun to give it more flair and enhance what's there in a natural and fun way for the story. we can decide more if you'd be down with this. (can add the trope to this too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back