• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Something Dino Thought About -Yaoi-

Dinarko

That Dino you give your Panties to
Well, I just came up with a plot for a yaoi 1x1 or maybe 3 I don't know, but it's one of those. Anyhow it goes like this:

Younger Brother x Elder Brother's Boyfriend

There is a family comprised of a mother, father, and two brothers. The older brother has moved out after having been accepted to Tokyo University. His younger brother, who is still a in his 3rd year of high school decides to move in with his brother after having an argument with his parent about his choice of college. Not having seen his brother for over a span of 8 months he is unaware of the things that have been going on his life. The elder brother agrees, but once he's there he meets a guy he assumes is his brothers friend. He think he's a cool guy and so on and so forth and decides to befriends him (This part can change). The elder brother finds him with his so called "friend" and the two say their goodbyes, the younger brother going with the older one. Now the younger brother is unaware of the fact that the man he thought was his brothers friend was in fact his lover, and starts to develop feelings for him.However through some series events he finds out the truth the hard way (Not saying how exactly).

I have many different versions of this plot, but this is the general idea of it all.

Plot 2:

Mafia Boss X Normal Man (Elder brother from the first plot. The events here are what happened after the first plot. This can be considered a spin-off.)

Having his boyfriend stolen from him by his younger brother, the elder brother goes into a deep depression doing things he would have never done were it not for the prior events. He starts skipping classes, doing drugs, as well as sell himself for money after losing his job due to his absences. The elder brother's life seemed to go down hill ever since his brother had came to his house, blaming him for everything. One day, while at a club, he meets a rather attractive male who seemed to be in his late 20s. Being bored without a thing to do he hooks up with the said man thinking they would have a typical one night stand. However, the man he had slept with turns out to be the leader of a well known mafia organization in Tokyo. The Mafia boss takes a liking to the Elder brother forcefully taking him, locking him up so he would never escape.

(Basically how the Elder Brother comes to love the Mafia Boss and the challenges they face. This will be discussed in detail if interested.)

Plot 3:

Normal Student x Egyptian Prince

At a certain school in Tokyo, a normal boy attends baring a strange birthmark of a tear drop on his chest. Having been taunted by his classmate for it, he has grown embarrassed of having others see it so chooses to hide it. His school has a foreign exchange program, in which he is selected to go study in Arabia. Excited, he happily goes on the next plane to the country, amazed at by the diversity of it's people. On his way to his designated school, he was hit by a car, but he did not die. Instead his birthmark glows transporting him into a world separate from his own unbeknownst to himself. Waking up he is surrounded by an animal of some kind (Don't know what animal is in Egypt . . . Could be ravenous Honey Badger idk), but is rescued by a passerby who happens to be the prince of this Egyptian like place. From that point on the boy is taken in by the prince as a guest, and so on and so forth. Learning that he is not in a world of his own he tries desperately to find a way back to his original world the prince decides to help him, finding it boring having to sit in his palace all day doing nothing.

(This will basically deal with him and the prince travelling across the continent in search of a way of sending him back. Also seeing the boy being something special in the world he is in. . . don't know yet.)

(The starting point of this will most likely be after he has been transported to the other world.)

If you want to discuss more in detail than you can PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

21.gif

-Chase the tail Dino! Chase it . . . Soon it will be mine!-​

[QUOTE="David Parks]

[/QUOTE]
Hmmmm, at least 2 decent paragraphs consisting of 5 sentences at minimum, but more is preferred.

-A bored Dino sings her version of What a Wonderful World-

I see trees that are brown,

Dead roses too!

I am alone,

In this world on my own.

And I think to myself.

I'm the best Dino in the world!​

-Pokemon theme song Dino version-

I wanna be the very best,

that no Dino ever was!

-dun dun dun!-

To see my hands is my test,