• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern "Something About Albert."

The year is 1986, in America, Orgean. December is coming around and soon college will be over formerly, for holidays.

You are 17 and Albert is 19. Albert is a very... "off" kid. He's rude to girls, he enjoys fights, he kicks dogs and he carries a knife with him. His dad is also extremely horrible to him. Yet despite this, Albert decides to be friends with you. Out of pity? Empathy? You're not sure. You're just glad to have a friend.

One day, a 15 year old girl goes missing and Albert was last seen with her. The first thing Albert does is immediately ask you to give him an alibi. Tell the police that he was with you. He says he has nothing to do with the disappearance and that he was drunk and doesn't remember.

You're not sure, you don't really know what to do. You tell Albert you will but... Can you? And do you even trust him?

--------------------------------------------------------

Looking for coherent and somewhat decent writers who can write long paragraphs. I'm 26 myself so I have a job and I need to work around that. Please understand.

I will not RP with any minors and I would like if you told me your age when messaging me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back