• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom βœ§β˜½ πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπš‹πš˜πšπš’'𝚜 πš†πšŠπšπšŒπš‘πš’πš—πš π™ΌπšŽ! ☽✧ <Spooky 1x1 Reboot>

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
!!! If we lost contact before, shoot me a message and I'd love to kick things off again!! !!!

• Somebody's Watching Me

β€”Michael Jackson

1:48

2:33

coded by xayah.ღ

c197396d817627881d4d843c7209073d.jpg
Introduction:

Hey hey! I'm Hedwig, I go by any pronouns.I'm over 18 and under 21, if age is a constraint for any of you out there. I'm currently a student, and as I'm sure some of you can relate to, my classes love to mooch my time. However!!! In my free time, I love hopping on here and getting my creative juices flowing. As of recent, I've been in a bit of spooky mood... a whopping 3 months late... but I've decided to compile a few of my creepy cravings for anyone interested! I'm excited to meet you or rekindle something we had going before! Until then~

465ec7166ddb099360ecb5e7333406b2.jpg
Tidbits:

β–Ί I'm not the speediest at replying, though I do try to get responses out whenever I'm able! I'd like to put a more solid timeframe on that but... more often than not my life tends to throw any schedule I put in place right out the window.
β–Ί Do give me a little poke if it's been beyond two weeks or so though! Chances are I forgot to send out the reply or something of the sort.
β–Ί I can say my ooc is much more frequent! I'll do my best to keep you updated there.
β–Ί On a similar note, I love getting to chat in OOC with a partner. Just fun little conversations help to keep up the connection!
β–Ί I tend to mirror a partner's IC length, though comfortably range around 3-7 paragraphs... give or take depending on content of course.
β–Ί Ghost friendly! I appreciate a small heads up, but I understand otherwise.
β–Ί LGBTQ+ friendly! In fact, it's oftentimes preferable as I am sapphic myself.
β–Ί Trust me, I don't bite! Most of the time!!! So if any of this catches your interest dont be afraid to shoot me a pm with a little intro and what youre looking for! Bonus points if you tell me your favorite movie, horror or not.

Fandoms:

I know, I know. Not all of these are popular pure horror slasher flicks. I mayyy have snuck in a few that just heavily focus on dark topics... hopefully something catches your interest!
(The more '⌬' beside an item, the more I'm craving it! Italicized below are characters or pairings I'd like you to play in order of greatest to least craving. I will specify who I can play for you, though it's typically a broad range!)
β–Ί Wednesday ⌬⌬
Wednesday x Enid
Wednesday Addams x OC

(I can play any character!)

.β‹†β˜‚β‹†.
β–Ί Stranger Things ⌬⌬
Max Mayfield x OC
Robin Buckley x OC
El x Max

(I can play any character except Billy Hargrove in a romantic context!)

.β‹†β˜‚β‹†.
β–Ί Fear Street ⌬⌬⌬⌬
Ziggy Berman x OC
Cindy Berman x OC
Deena Johnson x OC
Kate Schmidt x OC
Constance Berman x OC
Sarah x Hannah
OC x OC

.β‹†β˜‚β‹†.
β–Ί The Fallout ⌬⌬⌬⌬⌬
Vada Cavell x OC
Vada x Mia

.β‹†β˜‚β‹†.
β–Ί Scream (Any) ⌬⌬
The following are in no particular order:
Sidney Prescott x OC
Billy Loomis x OC
Tara Carpenter x OC
Amber Freeman x OC
Jill Roberts x OC
Billy x Stu
OC x OC

.β‹†β˜‚β‹†.
β–Ί The Babysitter (Either) ⌬⌬⌬⌬
Phoebe x OC
Bee x OC
Melanie (Killer Queen Era) x OC
Allison x OC
Open to CC x CC suggestions

(I can play any character except Max in a romantic context!)

.β‹†β˜‚β‹†.
β–Ί X / Pearl ⌬⌬⌬
I'd love to explore this world without or with minimal shipping.

.β‹†β˜‚β‹†.
β–Ί American Carnage ⌬⌬⌬⌬
Camila x OC
Micah x OC
OC x OC

.β‹†β˜‚β‹†.
β–Ί Heathers ⌬⌬
Heather Duke x OC
Veronica Sawyer x OC
Heather Chandler x OC
Heather McNamara x OC
J.D. x OC

.β‹†β˜‚β‹†.
β–Ί You (seen the first 2 seasons) ⌬⌬⌬⌬
Delilah Alves x OC
Ellie Alves x OC
Joe Goldberg x OC
Love Quinn x OC
Candace Stone x OC
Forty Quinn x OC
Peach Salinger x OC
Guinevere Beck x OC
Or some kind of healthy CC x CC AU!

(I can play any character before season 3!)

.β‹†β˜‚β‹†.
β–Ί American Horror Story (seen up to Hotel) ⌬⌬
Misty Day x OC
Madison Montgomery x OC
Violet Harmon x OC
Maggie Esmeralda x OC
Zoe Benson x OC
Hayden McClain x OC
tentative OC x OC

(I can play any character before Hotel! May be a little rusty!)

.β‹†β˜‚β‹†.

abe387b28e18b27954983eb29e6a2f88.jpg

Last edited:
β–Ίbump!
(Rearranged Cravings)

a lil picky, looking for just one more! VERY MUCH CRAVING 'The Fallout'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back