• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

here4therps

Hi I'm Katy and i am looking for a certain rp that i have found is super hard to find.

I know this is a long shot but I am looking for a Smallville roleplay. I can happily double as anyone you wish I am looking for someone to be Lex for my oc. The thing is I want to change it make Lex stay a good person or at least someone that would be ok going something morally grey to protect the ones he loves. So now on to the rules. There are not many so here we go. Please before the age of 18. But given the fact i am looking for a Smallville roleplay it kind of tells me you are probably and adult as well, I love long posts but i do understand that sometimes we really get going and shorter replies happen. I love OOC chat. Please I have no life and i enjoy talking to people, tell me about the weather, your pets anything you want let's just talk and be friends. I am really drawing a blank on the other rules that i have so sorry. Be kind, like i said I have no life so i can reply pretty much all the time. Sometimes when i get busy or sick I have had covid and am still trying to get over it. Other rps that i can do are

Marvel

Star Trek

celebrity

Twilight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back