• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Some things I just can’t get out of my head

Briar Moor

I’m Glad I Exist
Hello all,

I’m brand new to the site and I’m loving some of the formatting I’m seeing on here. However, since I’m still learning, I hope you only concentrate on my ideas rather than my special effects.

Below this I will list some “brain worms” I’ve been really feeling. Please know I’m also interested in what interests you! Just know I fantasize in the past and present... not future. So the only thing I’m not interested in is anything set ahead of the time we are in. My only expectation beyond that is that our set up is long and each post is a paragraph long. I will not feel compelled to respond if it’s too short and not much to go off of. Otherwise, I’d like to think I’m flexible.

fandom fixations
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure (I’d love to play with any of the villains up to season 5)
Vampire Diaries (I’d be thrilled to play any character and play with any character except Jeremy)
The Labyrinth (I’d happily play the goblin king or play with the goblin king)
Stardust (I’d be happy to play any existing character)
Star Wars (the most recent trilogy) (I’d love to play Rey or Rose)

plot ideas:
Green Thumb
my character has always had a green thumb. She discovers this works for more than just bringing back plants to life. You could be someone who she brings back to life or someone who discovers her secret. (Open to playing with all genders)

Avoiding the Gallows
My character is a pirate who has to make port. However she’s stopped by someone who knows what/who she is. My character tries to bribe yours to get out of being arrested. (Open to all genders)

The Nanny
A nanny for the child of a person who is involved in high crime. (Open to RP with a male character)

the-no-good-very-bad-terrible day on public transit

My character is cast in the discomfort of a stranger having a terrible day on public transit. My character is going to get very involved with this bad day by trying to solve it. Depending on your start, this could be my character either willingly getting involved with yours or reluctant but the goal is connection. (Open to all genders)

Happy role playing everyone!

I would love to do a The Vampire Diaries Roleplay With you, If you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back