• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Some rp cravings!

Spikyrainbow

Hello! I am looking for people to do some roleplays with, These are a few simple plots that I would love to expand upon, I can usuallly brainstorm some pretty good ideas but feel free to bring your own!

I mostly only rp as males but I can rp as female if you want. When it comes to gender pairings im okay with all! Although I do prefer MxM. These plots are supposed to be romantic but I'm okay if you don't want them romantic.

Like i mentioned these are just simple plots. The characters in bold are the characters I want to rp as. The amount of stars are how much I'm craving that plot at the moment:

Ghost x human *****
Imaginary friend x human***
Robot/A.I x human*****
Assassin x target**
Villain
x Hero**
Demon x human***
(Guardian) Angel x human*****
Demon
x angel****
Royalty x servant*
Assassin x assassin*
Shapeshifting creature x human
Experiment x scientist*****
Criminal x bounty hunter**

I have a few good FxF scenes for the human/guardian angel scene (where I play as the angel, don't worry).
One in particular involves guardian angels taking the role of online friends when it comes to keeping their human safe, but when push comes to shove, the angel comes to earth to protect her human!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back