• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern some random ass rp

uhhnotme

hey! im looking for someone who would like to roleplay with me. im very new to this site so i have little understanding of how these things work. i have been roleplaying for a very long time and im capable of doing semi lit. i wanna do an angsty-ish plot but still realistic. maybe two young adults acting like teens and doing reckless sh!t? anyway if you're intrested please reply back to this thread or send me a message! thank you :)

more info on my oc will be given if asked, please no under 18's as some themes may be too much, no smut wanted.

Fun Love GIF by Molang

Hey I would be down to role-play with you if you'd be up for it! I haven't done so in a while but I'm trying to get into it again :xFsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back