• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Some MxF Plot Ideas!

Ariasama

Writing = Happiness
Hey all! I have an itch for starting up some new stories! I have three pairings currently in mind, and the roles in bold will be my roles. The pairings are:

Nerd/loner x Popular girl (college or grad school age) (THIS PAIRING IS CLOSED)
King/prince x Servant
King/prince x Royal shapeshifter

To tell you a little more about me:
  • I am in my mid-twenties and prefer my partners to be at least 21-years-old.
  • I write in third person past tense only and prefer my partners do the same.
  • I only use OC's and write in original worlds.
  • I average 1-4 paragraphs per post and can respond once every 2-3 days if not more often than that (it depends on what's going on IRL).
  • I don't do self-inserts either myself or from other people.
  • I need there to be collaboration and communication! If you can't handle conflict in a mature manner (i.e. not ghosting), then we are not a good match.
  • Speaking of which, I am not ghost friendly.
  • I don’t do NSFW in a sexual or overly violent sense, although I don’t mind alluding to things or using darker themes in my stories.
  • I only RP through PM’s or a Discord server.

If any of this catches your interest and you feel like we may be a good match, please reach out to me and we can brainstorm some ideas for the pairings!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back