Some ideas. (because im bored XP)

Reality

Elder Member
Alrighty I want to get back into some rping so here goes some ideas, all of these might be in messages because im to lazy to make a thread xD anyway here we go...~

Sorry I Killed You..: I know you didnt mean to do it but I till hate you, I wish to kill you like you killed me, I want to see you die like how you watched me die but sadly I cant because im a ghost, I cant do anything but haunt you until you commit suicide. You know im there but you try your best to ignore me but you know you cant ignore floating objects all around your room when you are trying to sleep, I just want you to know that im here, and I want revenge.

( This story is about a ghost who desperately wants revenge on the person who had killed him/her but since he/she is a ghost he/she cant really do anything to the person but haunt them meanwhile the person is trying to ignore the situation as much as possible, they had killed the person by accident but it still consist on haunting him/her. This could turn into a romance depending on how everything turns out but it will still be a hrror so its Romance/Horror)

Strawberry Funtime!: You shouldnt have seen it, what you saw after dark. You were walking home on day when you saw him/her standing over a dead corpse that was stabbed mutiple times, he/she noticed you clearly but still just stood there in the rain watching you and the weirdest part was that he/she was smiling at you, blood dripping from their hands and face. After that you ran home in pure horror, you never called the police, you felt like if you did you would automatically be apart of it and you didnt want that but it was already to late, he/she follows you now, everywhere you go they are there watching, smiling at you and yet you still did not call the police in fear it would anger them so now you live with him/her following you everywhere but what happens when you make face to face contact with eachother..?

( Ok this story is about a psycho maniac killer who has apparently found an interest in the person who had witnessed him/her killimg someone, they follow that peson everywhere, their want getting stronger and stronger as they lose their insantity but there is something stopping them from it and that is the person, he/she doesnt want to hurt them but does at the same time. Romance/Gore/Horror)

Fanfics:

Kuroshitsuji

Special A

OHSHC

Dance In The Vampires Bund

Negima

Togainu No Chi

Pant&Stocking

Vampire Knight

(Yaoi or straight, OC's dosent matter to me xD )

Anyway..yep these are my ideas and some fanfics, message me if you are interested, my limit is 1-4 I will probably Rp with four people and if you want to do the same idea as someone else them we are going to have to work something out xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back