• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

skissue

( skill issue )
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • hiya there friendos! i’m currently trying to get out a major bad mental funk (yet again lmao), and i thought maybe i could try to get some rps going in hopes it’ll help a bit haha! i’m only looking for a couple people right now, as i don’t want to overwhelm myself with too many (like i usually tend to do tbh :’3).

um um, i’m not really sure what else to say here,,,, so, if you choose reach out to me (preferably in pms if possible) to put forward your interest, i’d really appreciate it if you could provide a lil introduction about yourself, as well as what specifically you are interested in, all in your first message preferably! thank you so much! ^^

Last edited:
bump - gave the thread a new look, added a few more fandoms, & made some other lil adjustments!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back