• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom solitude (a horror multiverse rp)

Knight boi

‘Boo.’

• In a world where there is no laws to protect the innocent, where death is the least scariest thing, where fear is the control of this world, terror is key to this terrible world, there are factions to this world, factions that control the planet and keep order into this horrifying world you have entered , you mainly have to know just two of them though, they are the top factions and each of them fight for different reasons, some for freedom and some for terror, and some for order... there is war everywhere around you it seems like peace is a impossible option to this cruel world you have entered, survival is key be careful on who you trust...
    will you survive?

Last edited:
Does it have it to be Horror fandom characters exclusive only or there are other options outside of it?

Ooh this sounds like fun!

I have a few questions:
1) Are only protagonists allowed? Or would villains/antagonists be allowed as long as their canon personalities would let them tolerate and/or cooperate with the other player characters? (So in other words, I guess I am asking about antagonists who aren't about taking over the world or attacking everything that moves. XD)
2) Does it matter if a character comes from a different time period or a world/fandom where magic exists?
3) Does the character need to be human?

Ooh this sounds like fun!

I have a few questions:
1) Are only protagonists allowed? Or would villains/antagonists be allowed as long as their canon personalities would let them tolerate and/or cooperate with the other player characters? (So in other words, I guess I am asking about antagonists who aren't about taking over the world or attacking everything that moves. XD)
2) Does it matter if a character comes from a different time period or a world/fandom where magic exists?
3) Does the character need to be human?
no characters don't need to be a human and yes antagonists like that are allowed! ^^

Sweet!

How many people were you hoping to recruit for this roleplay? And were there any specific character personality types that you would like to have in your roleplay?

Last edited:
Oooooo how interesting. It's so vague that I am not sure about the character I want to play.

Seems like the nitty gritty type of tone goin' on based on what i observed. I think a character from another timeline and has seen real magic as long as it stays in theme(?) Andalusite Andalusite

Hmmm... How about Rocbouquet from Romancing SaGa 2? 😄 I will PM you some more information on her since the most detailed lore for her is not heavily discussed in English because almost all the games and media with the expanded lore were never released outside of Japan. 😔

I have 2 character ideas that i think will fit in the RP. I’ll discuss that with you if you want to know. Knight boi Knight boi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back