• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ.

silhouette.

๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ.

mood
here
outfit
link
tags

The vintage sweetness of something between 90s bliss and the mystic whisper of a studio ghibli film. Soft but seductive. Iโ€™m hoping to meet another writer who wants to dance together and create something like this? Something that gives you a sense of saccharine nostalgia, if not dipped in a bit of bitterness also. The same feeling you might get curling up on a rainy day, clad in comfy clothes and reading a manga you cherished as a teenager.

If youโ€™re interested, Iโ€™ll list a few vague plot bunnies that Iโ€™m wanting to carve and corrupt and construct in the text below. Iโ€™d like to point out that even if youโ€™re not interested in these [ concrete ] ideas, youโ€™re free to message me seeking something weโ€™ll bake from scratch.

โœฟ
โ€œ I could be a better boyfriend than him. I could do the shit that he never did. โ€œ

Femme f x Masc f ; nonbinary. ( inspired by sailor uranus + neptune and dove cameronโ€™s boyfriend ) ; slice of life. heavy on the angst. romance. toxic themes.

* this is just a suggestion but somehow finding room for supernatural / spooky themes for this could be cool? otherwise we'll keep it realistic.

Sometimes, love hurts. It aches and bites, with teeth. Character A knew this well and had almost given up on her first love, Character Bโธบtheir precious โ€œfriendโ€ of whom they share aโ€ฆ strange relationship with. Almost lovers, once. Cursed with the same fate as Menelaus, forced to watch her Helen be stolen by someone better, leaving her seeding with chaos and envy and venom. The universe mustโ€™ve divined it. That night. Character B and their partner argue at a gathering ( in public, somewhere ) and Character B is left in the midst of the argument, drunken and upset. Character A should be a good friend. She shouldnโ€™t, all at once, make the decision to go after a taken person. She shouldnโ€™t seduce and destroy but she does. And so the dance into destruction begins and she purposely starts to wedge herself between the two of them.

smol oc options.

โœฟ

smol.png gemini. 28. detective.
[ male. ] a somewhat obsessive and manic genius equipped with a flirtatious tongue and a set of eerily light eyes.

potential plots โ”Š gemini x victim in a particularly nefarious case. oc will have to live with him during the investigation ; gemini x first love that he was hoping to never see again ; gemini x childhood friend ; gemini x introvert ; open to your oc ideas w/him.

โœฟ

smol one.png yuki. 25/28. artist.
[ nonbinary. born female. ] introverted, infamous painter that disappeared for three years and when they'd returned, it was with one less eye and the lingering rumor that they were cursed. one thing was for certain... when yuki returned, something about them was different and perhaps not all human.

potential plots โ”Š yuki x new muse. their first painting since they'd been away ; yuki x someone who see's something they shouldn't around their home on a dark, rainy night and is caught ; yuki x someone with a bad past / someone after them / something dramatic ; yuki x new neighbor living in the home next to him that used to be abandoned and they preferred it that way ; open to your oc ideas w/him.

โœฟ

_gKbsGaa0G1xBP1xtb4gRVz8BNwVi1zMTblne2NjcE-dcIO0XmwBJuc0Q2Y3iVgfqyxNhHjkeDZOJs3kOeXeXCgMCOHQEcA6AR2w577I5kLrqQsKLHHdjX-6n8dp50Y0Kg9VDjwV
valentin.fallen angel.

[ male. ] dark and lonely, in his villain arc. once an angel, cursed to become something much, much worse. ( this character is much darker and better suited for older times. regency. medieval. victorian. modern, perhaps. )

potential plots โ”Švalentine x a woman who resembles his first love and thus, he wants to destroy ; valentine x a prostitute ; valentine x commoner ; open to your oc ideas w/him.

if you're into developing with any of these oc's, let me know through pm !

diamond puddle.
ยฉ reveriee

Last edited:

mood
here
outfit
link
tags

things to know about me.

โœฟ i'm an adult and only want to write with other adults.
โœฟ hoping to keep our posts between 3 - 5 paragraphs but if they get longer naturally, cool.
โœฟ you can find writing samples here but please don't be afraid to approach me? i'm not an elitist trashcan.

โœฟ i prefer to ooc on discord.
โœฟ don't feel like you need to send me a crazy long introduction pm. writing those are a bit annoying, right?
โœฟ i can hang with darker themes and they're usually in my stories. not always but please be someone who can handle those moments.

oc faq.

โœฟ f/f โ€ข m/f โ€ข non-binary/any pairings. not currently looking for more m/m.
โœฟ they all come with more in depth cs sheets but what's posted is just brief for the sake of the thread.
โœฟ mostly looking for modern or 90s / 2000s or 90s vibes in a modern setting.
notes.
ยฉ reveriee

Last edited:
โœฆ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back