• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy So... who wants an actually active roleplayer? me too!

What do you wanna do?

• Total voters
I don't know if it counts, but would it be alright trying an RP from the movie The Incredibles?

Not sure if you've seen both movies but still can't hurt to ask 😅

ay is this open? i wanted to discuss fandoms before we go any further

sooo what do you think about madness combat, ultrakill, maybe some sonic..
I haven't watched Madness combat in years but I'm sure I can catch myself up on it, I played Ultrakill briefly in 2021 but didn't get super far into it, never really got into Sonic unfortunately but idk where I would start. I did watch some of those really funny fandubs of Sonic lol

I haven't watched Madness combat in years but I'm sure I can catch myself up on it, I played Ultrakill briefly in 2021 but didn't get super far into it, never really got into Sonic unfortunately but idk where I would start. I did watch some of those really funny fandubs of Sonic lol
choose what you like, if you want you can tell me your fandoms too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back