• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom so, we supes now?! ( the boys. )

blavicgyal

don’t mess with me.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for that special someone to do a one-on-one roleplay contains the amazon prime superhero show, THE BOYS!

Basically, the main character is Ryan, Homelander’s son, and my OC, who is named Sierra. Don’t worry though, The Seven and The Boys are heavily appearing in the story, but it will take a few scenes before that happen.

It’s about Ryan going to the real world and making a new friend, Sierra. She's a mermaid. A cannibalistic one. Not made by Vought so she's dangerous. She meets Ryan and quickly become his only friend, a toxic one at that. Meanwhile, The Boys and the Seven are at it again, Homelander trying to win his son from Butcher and wanting to rule Vought lot but now there’s a new contender: who is Sierra?

I’m still debating if the RP take place beyond Season 3 or within the time frame of Season 2 and 3. But that’s up to you.

The RP will be multi-para to novella, depending on your length, and is basically the same as the show (Action, dark humor, disgusting gore, horror) but even stranger with Sierra involved.

I’m pretty easy as well. If you want to chat or go off-site and roleplay, that’s fine. Preferable, even. I don’t have a lot of rules besides communication, honesty, and knowing the source material. 💕

Interested? Wanna discuss? Just hit me up! And remember, you guys are the real heroes!

IMG_5800.gif

Last edited:
So when you say real world what does that mean? Also when you say Sierra is cannibalistic do you mean she eats other mermaids? (So mermaids are just a thing that exists wherever she’s from?)

So when you say real world what does that mean? Also when you say Sierra is cannibalistic do you mean she eats other mermaids? (So mermaids are just a thing that exists wherever she’s from?)
1. Real world: Ryan has been sheltered all his life. First living in solitude with his mom for his safety from Vought and then with his Dad, only being fed Vought propaganda.
2. No. However, live fish is an option.
3. Yes. This could be seen as an AU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back