• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings So...this is a thing.

Counterclockwise

Attempting to get back into things
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there, I'm Dearly for short and I'm looking for new one on one partners!

I'm kinda a mix of old school and new school, I've been at this for ten years. -
started super young- and just wanting to add another partner or two to my list!

I'm not very picky, well we all say that...seriously though I do enjoy doubling and writing at least five or more paragraphs. Something about a detailed story with more than one character each really gets me into the story. I find it hard to be restricted to such small paragraphs because I'm so use to being detailed.

I get really into a story if my partner is just as energetic with their replies as well. I love OOC chatter too, trust me I can talk all day long. If we get along great I'm more comfortable writing in our story. I get apprehensive and real critical of my posts if I don't know if you like them or not. Haha

Something I kind of steer away from is fandoms. But am willing to immerse in the world if we have OCs. I love bouncing ideas and creating our own story together. It's like a fresh start and we control everything.

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting a lot of crap since I haven't done one of these in ages. So yeah, if you want to know more feel free to pm me!

SERIOUS EDIT:
I work 4 to 5 days a week at 10 hours plus. I will do my best to push out a reply once a day or every few days. But once I'm off work I can push out replies back to back if I really enjoy our story. However, please do not hesitate to bother me if I start to slow down or take a few days to reply.. sometimes I'm exhausted and don't want to half ass a reply.

I'm working on my flaws. Seriously, I've let a few amazing stories drop and I'm more than ashamed of that.

So a public apology to those I've let down. I'm working on it. I promise.

ANOTHER EDIT:

Would like to only RP with 18+, is just a rule of mine sorry. Fandoms are also not something I typically do. Nothing against them, I just feel restricted is all.

Currently at this time I'm looking for something a bit more casual. At least 1-3 paragraphs, HOWEVER I will write 5+ if warranted! I ideally would like an person to still help bounce ideas off of and continue the story with me needing to all the time.

Before I forget I play mostly Female rolls but can double as a male if needed. ☺️

I do also prefer FxM rp's as well.

Let's get something going together!

My discord is Dearlybeloved#1887

Last edited:
I love, darker stories.
The kind where two people know they shouldn't be together yet they keep pushing through. One is just holding onto survive and the other is trying to keep them both afloat.
I'm a sucker for heart break, character development, and a good long term story.
If maybe you'd wanna write just send me message.

howdy ho, dont think about my suave and charming text style-- consider throwing a message at me once i get rid of these newbie chains, yeah?

Hello there! ^-^

I would definitely be interested in discussing some potential plot ideas if you're still looking for partners! I believe I match up with your criteria c:

EDIT
It's been forever but I didn't want to make a new thread. I did currently edit it. So...

Bump

Would you be up for something superhero based? A Marvel/DC crossover specifically? If not, that’s fine. Just figured I would ask. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back